Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. you all havent seen much of my mama dog ever so today I wanted to share her. She is going on 9 years old now,, she's been my running mate for a long time! I got her as a 3 day old pup, due to a hurricane I got her earlier than expected.. Bottle fed and wiped her into great pup! She has done so very well for me and my family. My mother now has a new respect for the APBT and countless strangers have shared in her education. She will be going for her CGC on thursday actually.. and I have no doubt she will be TT and Safedog titled by the years end.. I wish I knew then what I know now :)

This is one of the most special animals I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and now no other will have the love I have for her. (and I LOVE my dogs)

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Very nice Jeep;
Awesome dog you have!
You can tell there is def. a unbreakable bond there.
That is how I feel about my male,
He is by far the best dog I have EVER had.

Keep up the great work,
You are one of the few I consider a real dogger.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words :)
I like to think I do my thing!!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Great story love when people love their dogs. She looks fun and has a great smile! So cute!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Great photos man! I really love the first one.. So cute :D

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
did something happen to your friends yard?

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
The pup on your shoulder pic is my favorite. She is a beutiful girl. Love for that one dog can never be compared to anything. :)

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
You mean cause of the storm?
yeah, isnt she from reasoner?

was just curious, sounded serious from your description.

its cool the 3 of the dogs can play together

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She is a beauty! Safe to say that she is your "heart" dog ;)

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ivan did alot of damage. Katrina got the news headline.
Though as little as I talk to him, I know he's fine.

The dogs play, not necessarily "together" , more like around each other..
The day at the water ended dramatically..
But for the most part I can keep dominance enough for cohabitation. They are never left unattended together, and I can't feed or flirtpole with them together. There are sparks every so often but it's Mom, Son and Daughter bellymates and now the pup.(son/ half brother) and I've always said they keep it right with the fam. No other dogs can play with young Kali, Kane tolerates all females and all dogs smaller than him. Mama dog is ok with all dogs ok with her and don't try to hump. She is going for her CGC Thursday.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Ivan did alot of damage. Katrina got the news headline.
Though as little as I talk to him, I know he's fine.

The dogs play, not necessarily "together" , more like around each other..
The day at the water ended dramatically..
But for the most part I can keep dominance enough for cohabitation. They are never left unattended together, and I can't feed or flirtpole with them together. There are sparks every so often but it's Mom, Son and Daughter bellymates and now the pup.(son/ half brother) and I've always said they keep it right with the fam. No other dogs can play with young Kali, Kane tolerates all females and all dogs smaller than him. Mama dog is ok with all dogs ok with her and don't try to hump. She is going for her CGC Thursday.
lol,my girl cant be around other puppies

1 - 16 of 16 Posts