Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
I dont like watching dog fights..to sad or anything that has to do with dogs fighting

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yah all that dog fighting that they are showing really upsets me. but dont want to spoil it for those who havent seen it. good show except for all the dog fighting. full support to those who are trying to end dog fighting

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
i watched it.
i dont really have much to say about it.
i mean i think it really sucks that people only get 3 years for having that many felony's.
and you know they'll probablydo 2 years at the MOST!

I cought the end of it and just becauce I own Al Whites dogs don't mean I fight them.
who's implying that you are?

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
i watched it.
i dont really have much to say about it.
i mean i think it really sucks that people only get 3 years for having that many felony's.
and you know they'll probablydo 2 years at the MOST!

who's implying that you are?
It don't matter now does it?

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
I got dogs down from Al white LOL

So I'm a dog fighter?
no. i have a pitbull, does that mean im a dog fighter?
i dont get where this is going lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i just saw that you were from ga and the program said that ga has a problem with dog fighting and you were saying, "I cought the end of it and just becauce I own Al Whites dogs don't mean I fight them."
idk dude whatever

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thought the show was great other than it seemed like they ran outta material at the end and added clips from previously aired animal cop shows.
Also I dont get if that White dude made all this loot with dog fighting and breeding dude sure did live in a dump. Loved how he was trying to weezle his way outta the obvious...funny chit!

Think it really takes a Sociopathic Personality Disorder to be involved in this kind of activity. A sport???? Really????? Greed is what it is! Would love to see these losers put in a ring and have to fight for their life!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Thought the show was great other than it seemed like they ran outta material at the end and added clips from previously aired animal cop shows.
Also I dont get if that White dude made all this loot with dog fighting and breeding dude sure did live in a dump. Loved how he was trying to weezle his way outta the obvious...funny chit!

Think it really takes a Sociopathic Personality Disorder to be involved in this kind of activity. A sport???? Really????? Greed is what it is! Would love to see these losers put in a ring and have to fight for their life!
didn't you know the dogs love to do it? It's good for their dogs, they are doing a job they love :mad:

I haven't watched it yet but I am sure it is sad as anything. Too bad the people running these anti-dog operations stereotype everything about the crime and then these animal abusers get away with crap because of those stereotypes.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts