Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forgive me if this is a repost.

Anyone seen the special on the Michael Vick dogs? I just saw it and it was good! At the begining I was ticked as the HSUS and PETA kept babbling stupidities, I cant hardly look at them without getting sick. At the end though when they were focusing on the rehabing of the dogs and allowed the people to tell how the true nature of these dogs really was it was incredibly positive for the breed!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Where and when did you see it? I missed it and it's rerun and now i'm stuck =[. Everyone talks about how good it was lol... i feel so left out.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
The only thing I did not like about the show was when they showed choke collars and springpoles as fighting equipment. Those are things used by alot of Pit Bull owners. The springpole pic. is what I really didn't like. People who don't understand what they are..to me may be more likely to report a "dog fighter" if they see one up in someone's yard.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only thing I did not like about the show was when they showed choke collars and springpoles as fighting equipment. Those are things used by alot of Pit Bull owners. The springpole pic. is what I really didn't like. People who don't understand what they are..to me may be more likely to report a "dog fighter" if they see one up in someone's yard.
Exactly, I have all of it. Also a break stick is not a fighting tool, its something all responsible owner should have.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Where and when did you see it? I missed it and it's rerun and now i'm stuck =[. Everyone talks about how good it was lol... i feel so left out.
I got left out too!

We where going to get to see it and missed it and now we can't find it any where:(

·
Registered
177 Posts
I got left out too!

We where going to get to see it and missed it and now we can't find it any where:(
lol i guess you're stuck with me as well.. We're not with the cool kids yet :(
If i can find it somewhere i'll let you know.. even though the way i'd watch it is probably not gonna be so legal hah.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts