Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw the interview on Ellen with Rainn Wilson also known as Dwight on the office. He owns three rescue pit bull type dogs... one black brindle a blue and a black dog. I thought it was interesting, now i can love/hate his character on a whole nother level :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
hahaha love to hate. thats GREAT. I saw that one I think and he has a little dog too, right? never watched the office, but that guy was funny in Six Feet Under!!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didn't see the little dog, but i did see his mini horse that he lets in the house on occasion!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
haha thats a riot

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
LOLLL he cracks me up!!!! Pretty cool I didn't know he owned the breed.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
the dogs names
the family has two pit bulls, one named for Harper Lee, who wrote To Kill a Mockingbird, and one named Oona, after Eugene O'Neill's daughter, who married Charlie Chaplin.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
i saw tonight on the teaser where ice t has a beautiful fawn bully..

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
i saw tonight on the teaser where ice t has a beautiful fawn bully..
I never watch The Office, but Rainn Wilson gets a :thumbs up:

I think that's cool, I like Ice T. My gf said she watched a preview of the show about him and his wife Coco and she said they also have a bulldog that they pretty much treat as their own child haha

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Ice T's wife coco-----------------damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool deal about Ice T, and Freddie do we need to get you a cold shower? lmao.

Maybe the black one is what the other one was... just looked like a little bulldog puppy from the photo.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Cool deal about Ice T, and Freddie do we need to get you a cold shower? lmao.

Maybe the black one is what the other one was... just looked like a little bulldog puppy from the photo.
Nah. I just like thick ladies lol.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Oh no...Those poor dogs. LOL If he treats them like he does his farm animals. We're in trouble!

J/k That is AWESOME! I love Dwight. He's one of the only reasons I watch that show still.

We had an office party once,and I went as Dwight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts