Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Officially launched June 15th, Champion has released a new product in the Acana line known as "Acana Regionals".. Feed is essentially a step up from base line Acana into Orjien territory however varying enough to not directly cross over in sales. Even though officially launched nearly 15 days ago, your local pet feed store may not actually start carrying the new Acana until mid July if they are carriers of the brand.

Acana Regionals is offering in a few different formulas:

- Wild Prairie - 31% Protein
- Grasslands - 31% Protein
- Pacifica - 33% Protein
- Ranchlands - 31% Protein

Prices for the Acana Regional is listing only any where from $60 - $72 for the 29.7 pound bags depending on where you look so in store pricing will probably be roughly the same price.. So for the money, it is a pretty good deal..

Heres an example of ingredients to expect:

Acana Regional Pacifica: Boneless salmon, salmon meal, herring meal, whitefish meal*, green peas, red lentils, whole potato, boneless herring, boneless flounder, herring oil, field beans, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, pea fibre, natural fish flavour, whole apples, whole pears, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach greens, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender, rosemary

Reactions: Odin`s_BlueDragon

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
I just bought the Pacifica for my chihuahua to switch to from TOTW Pacific Stream. It looks like some really good stuff. She refuses raw. So I wanted to get her on the best I can afford. Since she is small, this was what I picked. :)

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
I'm about 4 weeks maybe 5 into my change to Acana Pacificia and the different is outstanding, even this early in the change. Though I hope to be feeding raw shortly.

Reactions: KMdogs

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm about 4 weeks maybe 5 into my change to Acana Pacificia and the different is outstanding, even this early in the change. Though I hope to be feeding raw shortly.
Glad your happy with it.. :thumbsup:

Probably going to be switching back over to the Champion line soon, you can always do what i do Vile and once your stocked up on meat feed raw for a while.. Hounds earn it, then continue back on to your Acana..

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
I really want to switch Odin over to Acana. I've been reading about it a lot. I know my feed store carries Orijen but ill have to check on Acana.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts