Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was lucky enough to find this little guy roaming the streets. Poor guy looked lost so I grabbed him and waited to see if anyone would come by and claim him. After a few hours of nobody coming by I took him home to give him some food and water and after that he just grew onto me more and more.
Oh one more thing, can you guys help me out with getting close to knowing what he is? A couple people have told me pitt mix, but I'm don't know.

Here he is the day I found him:

I liked how he was standing in this pic.

And this is him now:

And his new BLING BLING. haha

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I can see pit in there ,looks mixed to me and i cant really tell the other, we had a rotty x lab with a similar head structure as his . cute boy though. Love those collars ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know that he does have some pit in him, especially since he's a big kid and like to play so much. That helps get the misconception people have about pitbulls out of their heads.
And thanks for the compliments.
I just want to try to get him looking a little more muscular now, it might be easier now though because we just bought an empty lot so I can build things for him to exercise instead of just going around the block. That was one of the reasons I signed up, to read up on things I can make to help him exercise.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
definately could see some pit in there somewhere.... never really know though... handsome boy regardless and welcome to GP :D

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
I can see some pit as well.

Good stuff you did by taking him off the street and possibly saved his life!

Welcome.

As for exercising him in your lot, a spring pole is a great tool for working out the complete body. It is cheap and easy to assemble. There are a few threads on assembling one just hit up the search.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome. He is a beautiful brindle color. A flirt pole is also fun and easy to make. You want to remember that genetics has a lot to do with how muscular he will be. Healthy and happy is most important.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
definately could see some pit in there somewhere.... never really know though... handsome boy regardless and welcome to GP :D
Thanks.

I can see some pit as well.

Good stuff you did by taking him off the street and possibly saved his life!

Welcome.

As for exercising him in your lot, a spring pole is a great tool for working out the complete body. It is cheap and easy to assemble. There are a few threads on assembling one just hit up the search.
Yeah, it was just sad to know that someone would just let him run off and not really look for him.
And I've already started to look in the "Training" section, but I'll search for threads on how to make a spring pole and anything else I can use since I have ALOT of room to work with.

Welcome. He is a beautiful brindle color. A flirt pole is also fun and easy to make. You want to remember that genetics has a lot to do with how muscular he will be. Healthy and happy is most important.
Thank you. And I'll look into making one of those too. And that's also a good point about the genetics, but I just want to give it a shot with some different tools for exercise instead of just running. If he doesn't tone up it'll be ok though. And he seems like a very happy and healthy guy. He's very energetic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts