Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I 'm surffing sites last night for what ever comes to mind and I come across a site that shocked the h*ll out of me. www.dogbites.org amounts to an anti pit site. It basically states all owners are criminals(because none else would want them) and all the good traits we speek of are intentional lies because we have to hide what the true nature of these dogs are due to the fact they have no good qualities what so ever.
Oh...they are not too crazy about Rotti's either. Owning both I was kind of pissed after reading all the B/S.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Old news is old....And that site is not even worth visiting.

You are only adding to the number of visits to this crap site. Do yourself a favor and forget you ever saw it.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Must have been created by all the doodle, poodle, golden doodlers of the country. Or by all the little vicious dog owners of the world! We know how great are dogs are and if they don't want to open there minds and hearts to be educated about out breed then screw them! People like that aren't worth my time!

Reactions: Xiahko

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Yeah I hate that dumb site. I guess I missed the part about being a criminal! lol I've never had more than a couple speeding tickets. :p guess that counts! Such a law breaker I am.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
There are a few sites like that around. Probably best to ignore them unless you feel like a good laugh.

·
Registered
116 Posts
It's fine to stereotype dogs-going by their logic- it's fine to stereotype people too. Just how many wrong stereotypes are out there concerning people? Point closed for closed minded folks like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts