Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else around here a hockey fan? Die hard St. Louis Blues fan here. Gotta love a sport that allows two willing contenders to sort it out on their own. Check out this little scuffle. Had to show it to somebody. :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
I love hockey!! I played Roller and Ice from 5th grade to my senior year in high school. I use to love it when we played in the Spectrum in Philly. I had to stop playing because of an eye injury that I got my senior year. I lost my central vision in my left eye. It sucks!! I miss playing so bad!!

That was a good fight. They landed A LOT of heavy punches!

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
I became a fan lastyear. The company my hubby works for gives us free tickets to see the Carolina Hurricanes. After the first game I was in love..lol. The first fight I saw I looked at him with my mouth wide open, then asked "their allowed to do that?" He laughed...

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I use to watch Hockey all the time when I lived in I Falls. Hockey night in Canada!!!! But since I moved down here I don't get it on my 2 channels and it cost way to much to go the college games. That was a good fight. I wish I could watch hockey on TV again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts