Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Its pretty stupid, they interview a bunch of pooheads that dont know anything about the game.
Pretty much this. I'd love to know how long the "dogman" went unarrested after the film crew left.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got like 18 minutes in before i lost interest. couldnt stand that like 5 minutes in there was a dude stomping a dog as another dog had a grip on it that aint testing game that being a :poop: head.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I haven't seen a good APBT documentary yet. There is one that's ok-ish but it's mostly bullies being called APBTs. Can't remember the name of it though.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Actually I just remembered a good one. I think it's called Pit Bull Carnival or something like that. Definitely not for everyone but it's basically a short film about a Mexican dogman and his love for his dogs. It's pretty moving stuff.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Gets my blood boiling that movie, expecially when that dumbwit is standing full force on that dogs head to break them up, if you were anything slightly like a dogman you would have a breakstick in hand!

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Gets my blood boiling that movie, expecially when that dumbwit is standing full force on that dogs head to break them up, if you were anything slightly like a dogman you would have a breakstick in hand!
agree'd thats the part i was talkin about. it was hella messed up

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats part of the reason I cant/wont allow that link here. its garbage!
i dont blame you that movie really reflects badly on every one. from real dog men to petbull owners. it really was a dissapointment. any one know any good documentaries about the breed?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I would rather watch an old dog match or read an historical book written by real dog men. Somethings are just a waste of TV space this was one of them. A real piece of untruthful, propaganda BS put out by none other than your HSUS/PETA groups looking for donations and attention from the bleeding hearts of the world. Don't believe everything you see on TV is all I have to say.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I haven't seen a good APBT documentary yet. There is one that's ok-ish but it's mostly bullies being called APBTs. Can't remember the name of it though.
American Pit Bull: Kill Canine or Family Friend?

I remember one called ^ that had a lot of bullies... It was full of crap, saying Am bullies, Amstaffs and pit bulls were all the same breed, and said Ambullies are just breeding a pit bull for faults.
They also tried to say they have over 1000psi bite pressure. I can go on and on... And the poor dog weight pulling at the end had bad slipping hocks and was pulling over 4k, he was favoring his hind legs a lot.

There's a lot more they got wrong too.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i mean the documentary explains a little about dog fighting but it really does make you mad, you wish you just knew these people to get them locked up, unfortunately the other two documentaries Ive seen are also about dog fighting and how bad it is. there is one i saw a preview to thats going to be about bsl so that should be good.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
American Pit Bull: Kill Canine or Family Friend?

I remember one called ^ that had a lot of bullies... It was full of crap, saying Am bullies, Amstaffs and pit bulls were all the same breed, and said Ambullies are just breeding a pit bull for faults.
They also tried to say they have over 1000psi bite pressure. I can go on and on... And the poor dog weight pulling at the end had bad slipping hocks and was pulling over 4k, he was favoring his hind legs a lot.

There's a lot more they got wrong too.
Sounds like the same one. You're right it was full of inaccuracies but it was a bit better than the OTC movie.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
OTC is nothing but ignorance if you ask me and they interview a bunch of bozo's who are trying to justify dogfighting. Who claim they love there dogs...Naw chump's y'all love that quickly dollar!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I don't want to see a single thing that shows the humilation and abuse these poor animals go thru daily. I am on 5 local rescue/shelters on Facebook in my home town, and EVERY single week there is another pittie pup tossed in a 6 in pond with a cinder block around it's neck, to bake in the sun and wait for a gator! I need another job for all the medical help I have made in these dogs cases!!! I'm sick of it! I only wanna see good things here! Sorry, that's just how I feel. There is enough ugly! Just look around you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts