Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi

I wish I saw this on Friday.
Are you in Port Saint Lucie? ...I am new to Florida.

There was an event in Bushnell, Fl yesterday. I've been down here in Florida a year now. If you are near me (Vero Beach, FL-- I work in Jensen Beach) then most likely from what I've seen, we will have to travel at least an hour to 3 or 4 :)

I'd be happy to get some kind of club going, so we can have events right in our town.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I saw this on Friday.
Are you in Port Saint Lucie? ...I am new to Florida.

There was an event in Bushnell, Fl yesterday. I've been down here in Florida a year now. If you are near me (Vero Beach, FL-- I work in Jensen Beach) then most likely from what I've seen, we will have to travel at least an hour to 3 or 4 :)

I'd be happy to get some kind of club going, so we can have events right in our town.
I just saw this, last week was kinda busy with birthdays & family coming in from out of town. Yes, I'm in PSL - I'm unfamiliar with Bushnell though? A local club would be awesome :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
2 shows coming up this weekend and next.. this weekend is AKC.. next weekend is the bullies!
Hope to see you there..:woof:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.