Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PitBullMama92
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a pitbull puppy, and I really want to train her to do weight pulling. But she will not be registered or have papers, is that an issue? Does she have to have papers to enter in weight pulling contest?

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I WP with mine...you can get limited pet registration with UKC and maybe be able to compete at some WP events, but I'm not sure about competing with ADBA...they must be registered.

·
PitBullMama92
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok the reason she wont be registered is because my mother doesn't want he dogs registered because if they ever ban pitbulls here they wont be able to look your dog up and come get them. But I really want to enter her in WP.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Well the puppy is a mutt anyway since she doesn't even know for SURE who the dad is...check out the UKC events and other registeries to see what they offer for mutts who want to compete. They must all be fixed to receive limited registration.
If you really want to do WP, I'd forgot the mutt pup and get an actual registered dog with parents that compete in the sport.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Hehe.. youre a funny cookie mavis...

·
PitBullMama92
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the mutt is my 3 yr old dog. lol my puppy isnt even born yet lol

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Yeah well the puppy is a mutt too! If its the the inbred puppies we are talking about. Does the mom at legit registration papers? Even if she did they don't know for sure who the dad is...mutt= dog of unknown OR mixed orgin...

·
Registered
181 Posts
are you talking about your HA dog, are you seriously going to breed him? you should seriously reconsider this, and if you want a weight puller i would get a papered dog.

·
PitBullMama92
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what??? my mom has the mother dog and the daddy dog is in north carolina.......my mutt is with me and will never be aloud to bred. and where did inbreeding come from? wow u got me all confused. the mother has papers but she isnt registered,neither is the father (he's in N.C). My mutt has nothing to do with my unborn puppy.

·
Registered
181 Posts
the mutt is my 3 yr old dog. lol my puppy isnt even born yet lol
and that was in response to Well the puppy is a mutt anyway since she doesn't even know for SURE who the dad is

so excuse me for thinking that you were going to breed your human aggressive dog. you really confuse the heck out of me. i really hope you dont get another puppy with a dog that is already unstable in your home you cant even get stories straight sometimes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts