Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cairo just went nuts, barking and running round the house like crazy about 15 mins ago, when the Lunar Eclipse started...I didnt know what he was doing til i looked out my bedroom window and noticed the moon was starting to get dark.. WEIRD!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I was outside doing moon salutation yoga poses... my mt cur started runnin around the perimeter of the house barking at who knows what, deer, coyote,, a yeti.. LOL didn't slow me down none, other than that nope all dogs tucked in. Im enjoying the power of negativity it has ... its the dark of the dark.. the moon has been taken from the sky on the longest night of the year the winter soltice... alot of dark magic at work.. LOL so SHINE BRIGHT!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh wow lol ... xiahko i was rolling!!!!!!! i cant believe u even posted a pic! hahahahaha @ hazard, its not too cold for moonlight yoga?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
^^^ oh.. it was effin COOOOOOOOoooooooooooooLD... like 17 deg.. Well worth it.. gotta give it up to forces of nature and the cosmos in which we were created... LOL it wasnt the government, taxes, or electrical entertainment that gives us the life we have and the moon and stars.. So I have to give it up as we are litterally physical manifestations of light.. NO IM not a hippie, well maybe,, but Im 2/3 ***** so Im more tribal ;)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
I had my dogs outside before bed around 930 and they started barking like crazy.. wasn't aware of the eclipse

·
Registered
281 Posts
THAT MIGHT BE IT! OMG Daisy ATACKED Bella (the new lil red dog) and I had not idea why... I was standing right in front of them as they were eatting and she went at her for NO reason maybe it's because of the eclips?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it does affect the gravity i believe, but as for animal behavior and personality, there might actually be a link somewhere down the line... HMMM, im going to look into that..

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
there actually is.. people tend to get b*tchy and depressed if they were still awake between 11-12(roughly) I was watching and analyzing after my moon salutations.. PPL started to lose it more than animals.. Most animals went and hid.. FROM THE WERE's and VAMPs and Yeti's maybe aliens too.. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts