1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
rudolph looks like he's all heinzl and mayfield w/ mason hog stuff as an out, and the 1stlady looks to be crenshaw jeep stuff, St Benedicts, and norrod .. with a deeper look you see more jeep than anything with strong catalyst in redboy with outs in carver and norrod.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes he did say Jeep/carver as well. Hmmmmm......

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eh, went and saw them. Not quite what I want.

Patience is a virtue. :)

Reactions: KMdogs

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
Yes .. Yes it is. That being said when you find what your looking for... jump.

Don't put off today, what ya won't do tomorrow~ (Firehazard version)

can you describe what the minds eye see's as far as what kind of dog you want that you were looking at a breeding of those two?

each strain and each breeder have something they favor or tend to keep strong in their stock as well as each enthusiast or competitor.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, nothing wrong with the dogs :) there were two puppies left and we were interested in a male. The breeder did not mention that the male was the runt, I guess I should have asked first!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh and believe me, when the right one comes along, I will be jumping!

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Hey Coach, You may already know, but there's an ADBA show in New Jersey Sept 15th. That's only a short 7 hour drive (Hahaha) from New England to see some really good dogs and talk to people about their dogs.

Tri-State APBTC (NJ)
Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Tri-State APBTC will host 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday and 1 conformation show and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Salem County Fairgrounds in Woodstown, NJ. For further show information contact Frank 201-951-0138 or Michelle 646-316-1376 or email [email protected]

*CONFORMATION JUDGES: TO BE ANNOUNCED

*Due to unforeseen circumstances, judges are subject to change

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep!! I am in Connecticut so it's not too far! Definitely planning on being there! So excited :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts