Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, back in August, as some may know, I broke my leg. Well I've had 2 infections, and 4 surgeries total. Well after this last surgery, my leg is both crooked, and is about 1/2-1in shorter than my other leg. This means I'll have a permanent limp. I havn't talked to an attorney yet, but I was curious if anyone on here has had to sue anyone for malpractice. Also do you think I have grounds for malpractice? I did everything I was told. I got 2 infections while in the hospital. And yet my leg is crooked, and shorter and I'll have a permanent limp.

Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
761 Posts
well i would, but its hard to sue a hospital and expensive as hell.

but if you scare em', settlements are pretty cool lol

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's all I want...a settlement. It'd be nice to get enough to pay my way through school. I don't WANT to sue, but if you look at my leg....I mean...its' kinda obvious that they messed up! lol

I just got off the phone with an Attorney, appointment at 9 on Thursday. Hmm wonder what he's gunna say!!

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
you should find one of the "only pay me if we win" kinda lawyers
^^^Exactly. Yes you have grounds for a case & wouldn't hurt to consult an attorney. Go to a few & explain to them in detail what you're going through. Go with the one you feel most confident & comfortable with. It's a good idea to bring someone you're comfortable & that you trust along with you for each interview. Remember you're the boss & they represent you.

Also think of the long term effects this will have on you're health when your older & possibly still needing to work. It would be in your best interest to sue to ensure you have a nest egg should something happen - by that time (assuming your in your 20's) SSI will be non existent :/

Sorry to hear you're going through such bogus [email protected] right now - effing doctors :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts