Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I do:) I was letting Badger out this morning, on leash of course, and before I could close the door behind me he took off toward the back of the yard. Well, I tripped over myself from the force of the pull (not very gracefully either) and the leash got away from me. Badger made a beeline for an unsuspecting squirrel getting a drink from an on the ground bird bath. He has really been noticing all the creatures coming out of their burrows this Spring. Long story short, he took hold of the squirrel and in one massive shake he flung the squirrel up in the air and over the fence! I never seen anything like it. I don't think any of us, the squirrel, Badger, or I knew what happened. The squirrel scampered away to the nearest pole unscathed, I said a few choice words, and Badger proceeded to take his morning pee. No injuries to either party, accept for a sore shoulder by yours truly. I love mornings that start like this one did:) Oh well, thought I'd share and I love squirrels by the way, they are the comedians of the animal world.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
this is the type of thing security cameras are needed for lol , woulda had a $10,000 winner right there with that video LMAO

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, and I'm sure that I would've won the "Fred Astaire" award for body coordination as well LOL!!! I'm just glad that it wasn't winter with an inch of ice on the ground, or things would have gotten real funny:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts