Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well im trying to get in contact with Shane for some stillwater collars, but he seems to not be picking up his fone or emailing me bak. Was wondering if anyone is able to get hold of him or is it just bad timing for me..lol..i really need these collars before the 9th Dec...My bf said that his house number seems to have been disconected or something...Hes really been awesome the past times iv gotten collars off him but not the past 2 weeks...

Thanks

·
Registered
395 Posts
i was having problems with him recently too. i ordered and waited patiently for a little more than 2 weeks. i e-mailed him and he asked what i ordered. i told him and never got a reply. i called after the 3rd week and he said he would check my order and call back. he never did, so we called again. he said he would mail again. i never got that package either. i told him i would wait another week (over a month now) and if i didn't receive any i would appreciate a refund. he said he would just refund my money. it wasn't refunded on my bank statements. i asked if i could just get something else and i'd pay the difference since he still had my money. i never got a response.

it really sucks because i like his products and wanted to order more. oh well.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
You do need to remember he is one person. He makes excellent products if you can wait for them.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
He gets overwhelmed at certain times of year. he really works hard and is worth the wait. I hope you get them in time

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I have ordered from him a few times in the past he was always VERY prompt in answering calls and shipping my collars. I did email him 2 days ago because I need to order Ava and Bogart show collars he hasn't responded yet maybe something is going on in his personal life because normally he is very prompt with service shipping ect.

·
Registered
294 Posts
i ordered a leather collar from him back in mid october & recieved it in less than one week. i would say it depends on his work load @ that particular moment. but then again he's not even 2 hrs from me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i dont want to sound like a stalker but i was snt his FB..lol..and yea he has been really good with my past orders..just iv only got like 3 more weeks till i head bak home and it takes about 2 weeks from the US to Australia...but ohwell if i dont get them i dont get them..lol..

·
Registered
600 Posts
Its christmas he may be run off his feet at the moment.

Stunnah i know they are not the same but, wardog makes some pretty cool collars and i know of a few that have bought from him and are happy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh tru do they have a site? ill check it out, are they pricy?..

·
Registered
600 Posts
Havent got any myself, just pm wardog at gd and he will sort you out, let him know who told you and he may give you discount lol. I know a few aussies who bought some and split them up, and they are realy happy with them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh tru tru yea ill go do that soon ay..thanks Junky..:D..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts