Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the forum but i have been reading for a while. I see a lot of good info and a lot of good training clubs on here but i can not find any in my area. I live in the newport news area by ft eustis. Does any one know of a good trainer and club in the area other than va beach. I have a 7 month old pitbull and he is about 60lbs. I work with him at home when i can but would really like some more advanced training and info about stuff like agility and schutzhund. I know not every dog can do schutzhund and stuff like that but i would like to see how well I can get him trained and see what a pro thinks he can do. Anyone in the area with some info or tips i would love to hear from you.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
What is your zip code and I can look for trainers in your area that do agility and obedience. If you are looking for a Schutzhund club go to the Schutzhund section of this forum and look in the sticky's and there is one about how to find a club.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked for this post for an hour and could not find it so I started a new one. mods can delete if you like.

zip is 23608

1 - 3 of 3 Posts