Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAhahaha, alright so let's see who did or did not, or plans on what ya wanna accomplish this year. I will go first :p

*I want to quit smoking, 25 plus years will do a number on one's body, lol.
*I also want to start working out a little more, @ 34 years old, i am getting no younger, never worked out a day in my life, with my bad back and knees I will have to start slow and work up, but I would like to keep the weight I have gained just make it more toned and possibly strengthen my back and knees,
* I want to make my life a more positive one for myself, my dogs and everyone aroud me.
* I want to travel a little more this year, paying off my car this year will be a HUGE part of that :D
* I also want to attend more shows as weel, ABKC, ADBA, AADR and UKC :D

That is all for now, those are the most important ones I could think of, lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Got off the Depo (Birth Control) so I could lose weight and get back to normal this year :D

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Nothing I can really help but I'm praying/hoping to be healthier this year, 2010 I have been more ill than I ever have been in my life! stinkin whooping cough going on 6 months and still strong, 5 months of bronchitis it not been so great for my lungs, so I figureget healthy to get my lungs clean so I can start running again and lose some wt!!! :D

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holly & Aireal, I think ya both sexy as all get out, but both great things to do :D

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
I normally don't do the New Year's resolution thing, but:

Get some more ink this year.

Take a long trip on our (Harley) bikes.

Maybe stop in TX (see Tye's legs :D & the rest of her toooo) on the trip?

Try not to cuss so much, this will be a tough one damn it all! :hammer:

Have sex everyday, i'm already behind on this one. ha ha ha

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lmaoo Dave, all very good resolutions, and ya know you are welcome if ya come this way ;)

·
3,272 Posts
I normally don't do the New Year's resolution thing, but:

Get some more ink this year.

Take a long trip on our (Harley) bikes.

Maybe stop in TX (see Tye's legs :D & the rest of her toooo) on the trip?

Try not to cuss so much, this will be a tough one damn it all! :hammer:

Have sex everyday, i'm already behind on this one. ha ha ha
yo stop by jax and pick me up for that ride i have been longing for awhile now!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell yes, Aireal bring yo butt and Dave you better stop by and get her, omg I am ALL about a nekkid party at my house :D

·
3,272 Posts
sounds like a plan :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ooo Candra those are awesome, and you know I have thought about gettin a Wii for that reason but the b/f laughs at me and I won't work out if someone is laughing at me, so I will just walk my dogs, I do wanna see about trying some yoga ;)

Reactions: Joleigh

·
Registered
92 Posts
Make more time for me to go out and relax

Get a better job

Loose weight

Get a CERTAIN some one and my nephew to come up ;)

Wedding? maybe....hehe

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OOO Jo, those are good, and yeah wanna kick that certain someone's butt if she doesn't :p

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Take more walks with my dogs and lose weight.

Tye if have you thought about water aerobics? It's easy on joints, and helps strengthen your body.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol Jo - yeah she will be ther with your nephew :p

Aimee - I haven't thought of water aerobics, but I will, there is a YMCA not far from where I live, thansk girl :D

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
ooo Candra those are awesome, and you know I have thought about gettin a Wii for that reason but the b/f laughs at me and I won't work out if someone is laughing at me, so I will just walk my dogs, I do wanna see about trying some yoga ;)
LoL, I was laughing at myself. I HATE working out infront of ppl, especially my hubby it's weird, it's like I can feel his dirty thoughts >.< & I consider my work out time. ME TIME

Anywho, the wii fit has balance games, yoga, strength training & aerobics. It also does a daily health test. I thought the thing was bogus until I tried it out, lol.

One of the games is hoola hooping I was laughing my bum off at myself, cause you have to shimmy yourself & lean to catch hoops in the air... There's also a soccer game where you get hit in the head by cleats if you're not careful, lol.

But the fit board actually helps w/ the yoga poses & can tell if you're breathing incorrectly. Kinda creepy but cool.

we got ours used but works all the same :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks again girl, see, I am the same way, I don't want him laughin at me or him lookin wanna be by myself, I never get any ME time, so that would be perfect, i am for sure gonna look into it ;)

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
thanks again girl, see, I am the same way, I don't want him laughin at me or him lookin wanna be by myself, I never get any ME time, so that would be perfect, i am for sure gonna look into it ;)
Oh the fitness games are all on one disc too :). I think he said he got ours off ebay or CL but not sure

1 - 20 of 26 Posts