Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, sorry i havent posted pics in a while, i have been busy. My moms friend came over with her daughter for the long weekend and my poor bear dosnt seem to like my beagle anymore :( Hes going tuesday to get fixed, hope all gose well any way, here are some pictures :)
Please comment i love seeing all your wonderful comments :)

We took him to the creek and the park

He had the zoomies lol

at the park having some fun before going home

My moms friend daughter playing with bear, hes such a good boy

Me an my boy :rofl:

Thanks for looking :D

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I always enjoy seeing pictures of Bear; he's as handsome as ever! :)
Good luck on Tuesday, I'm sure he'll do just fine.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is such a ham :) I always see you posting pictures but you never seem to post in other threads??? You say that he is not liking your beagle anymore but he is a "pit bull" and I believe he just turned a year old or two?? Dog Aggression can pop up at anytime. You have a multi dog household from what I see in your pics. You have a beagle, chi, and another pit Cali. I hope you guys are taking precautions on crating and rotating and protecting your little dogs from a breed that is genetically bred to be DA. I would hate to see you end up with a dead dog in your home due to lack of education. I am being very sincere towards you and not trying to be a jerk but I am not sure how much you read on here so I just want you to be prepared incase issues arise which apparently they are. Anyways, Bear will be fine and since he is a "pet bull" it is best he gets fixed. Let us know how he makes out :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
love his color bear is looking great :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I always enjoy seeing pictures of Bear; he's as handsome as ever! :)
Good luck on Tuesday, I'm sure he'll do just fine.
Thanks

He looks great! :D How old is he now? I love those ears...haha
1 yr an 2 month

He is such a ham :) I always see you posting pictures but you never seem to post in other threads??? You say that he is not liking your beagle anymore but he is a "pit bull" and I believe he just turned a year old or two?? Dog Aggression can pop up at anytime. You have a multi dog household from what I see in your pics. You have a beagle, chi, and another pit Cali. I hope you guys are taking precautions on crating and rotating and protecting your little dogs from a breed that is genetically bred to be DA. I would hate to see you end up with a dead dog in your home due to lack of education. I am being very sincere towards you and not trying to be a jerk but I am not sure how much you read on here so I just want you to be prepared incase issues arise which apparently they are. Anyways, Kane will be fine and since he is a "pet bull" it is best he gets fixed. Let us know how he makes out :)
Ty for the comment, yes i know, LOL his names Bear i know he looks like kane yes im doing crate an roate, hopefully after tuesday he gets along with my beagle, i also read the other forums, i post lots here cuz i love sharing pictures an i will everyone know how it went :)

love his color bear is looking great :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
He's so cute! Great shots, I just love seeing that big ol goof :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Ty for the comment, yes i know, LOL his names Bear i know he looks like kane yes im doing crate an roate, hopefully after tuesday he gets along with my beagle, i also read the other forums, i post lots here cuz i love sharing pictures an i will everyone know how it went :)
LOL!! Ooops! I had just answered to one of Kate's threads owner of Kane so I had Kane on the brain LOL! Bear is right....silly me :hammer: I don't blame you for sharing pics! I like posting pics to ;)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL!! Ooops! I had just answered to one of Kate's threads owner of Kane so I had Kane on the brain LOL! Bear is right....silly me :hammer: I don't blame you for sharing pics! I like posting pics to ;)
LOL not ur fault, bear looks like kane twin :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Bear is as handsome as ever :)

I think Bear, Kane and Loki may have been separated at birth ;) Except Loki is 4 now, hehe.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Dont expect a neuter to fix things between bear and your beagle, vets like to say that to people about how they will be less agressive and less DA if they are fixed, but it isnt the case. You will have to still stay ontop of them if ever together. best of luck with his surgery hope he recovers fast , keep us posted how he does :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bear is as handsome as ever :)

I think Bear, Kane and Loki may have been separated at birth ;) Except Loki is 4 now, hehe.
LOL there long lost brothers :D

Dont expect a neuter to fix things between bear and your beagle, vets like to say that to people about how they will be less agressive and less DA if they are fixed, but it isnt the case. You will have to still stay ontop of them if ever together. best of luck with his surgery hope he recovers fast , keep us posted how he does :)
Ya i kinda have a feeling he wont accpet shiloh anymore, but thats what i have to accept with a pit, but i really do hope hes not as bad as when he was intact,

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Ya i kinda have a feeling he wont accpet shiloh anymore, but thats what i have to accept with a pit, but i really do hope hes not as bad as when he was intact,
It can help but it's not the be all end all cure for his aggression issues. He is a pit bull so whether they are fixed or not you still have to be cautious with him around other dogs ;)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Love Chocolate!
Thanks

It can help but it's not the be all end all cure for his aggression issues. He is a pit bull so whether they are fixed or not you still have to be cautious with him around other dogs ;)
O i will ty, i see people with male pitties together in pictures an i think to myself y cant bear be like that with shiloh. If it be the case, i will be doing crate an rotate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.