Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I just like to flood sites like this with mail.

MySpace - www.myspace.com/377836314

This is what I sent them

Maybe you should get proper education on the breed before you open your mouth and waste your time making a site dedicated to bashing a breed you obviously know nothing about. Have you ever owned a pitbull??? Oh let me guess you would never own THAT kind of dog, No way would you ever own such a beast! Well if you have never owned one then you have no idea what they are like and are doing nothing but spreading gossip and making your self look stupid and uneducated.

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
This is the one I sent.
I love my pits. They are great dogs but I guess you will never know anything about that because your so against them. People like you that have never had a pit bull are just spreading gossip, and furthering the negative stigma that people like you have already put on a great American breed. Do your self a favor and find a new cause. There are several things in the world that are REALLY worth the time and effort Like: cancer, genocide, corruption, crime, and disease.

·
Banned
808 Posts
It won't do much good. As Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid.....stupid is forever!"

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think "hate mail" doesn't do anything good. We shouldn't fight negativity with negativity. It makes us appear the same as those people. It can appear to make the Responsible owners that knows the truth appear to be irresponsible owners and uncivilized which ultimately gives the unEducated people more ammo and tools to slander this most spectacular canine.

I think an Educated, well put, civilized message would be more appropriate and put us at a higher level than those who prefer the gossip and slander. We shouldn't stoop to their level. We should focus on Educating and Promoting Responsible Dog Ownership.

This is just my 2 cents worth well maybe nickels worth... :)

Reactions: Sadie's Dad

·
Banned
808 Posts
I think "hate mail" doesn't do anything good. We shouldn't fight negativity with negativity. It makes us appear the same as those people. It can appear to make the Responsible owners that knows the truth appear to be irresponsible owners and uncivilized which ultimately gives the unEducated people more ammo and tools to slander this most spectacular canine.

I think an Educated, well put, civilized message would be more appropriate and put us at a higher level than those who prefer the gossip and slander. We shouldn't stoop to their level. We should focus on Educating and Promoting Responsible Dog Ownership.

:goodpost:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
i am severely tempted to send hate mail..... but i don't think i will because myself personally.. i get really heated and really worked up.... not that good for those around me. :) my friends mother said my dogs weren't allowed over because they are pitties, and i almost punched the crap out of her ... and she's a mom O_O... and i have only went back there once since, whereas i used to go over all the time. it took me a long time not to get super heated and just crap talk whenever my friend talked about his mom. bad, i know.... so i shall not. but lemme know if they reply! cuz maybe ill get angry enuff to send one.... but i do agree with pitbullhappenings!

·
Banned
808 Posts
i am severely tempted to send hate mail..... but i don't think i will because myself personally.. i get really heated and really worked up.... not that good for those around me. :) my friends mother said my dogs weren't allowed over because they are pitties, and i almost punched the crap out of her ... and she's a mom O_O... and i have only went back there once since, whereas i used to go over all the time. it took me a long time not to get super heated and just crap talk whenever my friend talked about his mom. bad, i know.... so i shall not. but lemme know if they reply! cuz maybe ill get angry enuff to send one.... but i do agree with pitbullhappenings!
Way to go Megan. I applaud you. We need rational, logical debates with people like this not emotional arguments. When logic and reason are the foundation of our arguments then truth will prevail. :thumbsup:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Well technically if you would have read what was sent it is not negative.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
i got a reply!

"I have owned 2 pitbulls.
How would you know what i'm spreading if you haven't read my page?
I never not once called the dog a beast nor do i hate the breed.
I'm expressing my opinion and to me it isn't a waste of time."

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol I got the same thing.. Hmm maybe he should go around myspace requesting friendship and then bashing peoples vicious dogs then.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
i think when you come at a person sounding angry, your statements and facts get washed away by the bitter tone of it all. i think some people are a lost cause, but if you are truly compelled to make your voice heard, it should be in a way that's not offensive or attacking. JMO

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well technically if you would have read what was sent it is not negative.
I did read but I was referring to the "hate mail" title. I didn't take what you actually wrote to that individual as hateful. Sorry

I just don't think we should fight hate with "hate mail" is all. I again apologize.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i think when you come at a person sounding angry, your statements and facts get washed away by the bitter tone of it all. i think some people are a lost cause, but if you are truly compelled to make your voice heard, it should be in a way that's not offensive or attacking. JMO
I agree! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts