Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would think not lol ...you see the commercials on there page LMAO

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
"They need lots of love. Hugs and kisses every day. Otherwise they make tears."

Comic genius! Thank you for showing me my new favourite site.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Lol you clicked the button too =] I seriously would want one though ..

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Really? I'm only 765,716th on the list. I must have more pull in the mini giraffe world than you.:p

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
thats is CRAZY!!! lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol glad you all are amuzed I laughed when I seen this but wanted to cry cause I wish it was real I sooooo want one lol and it could live on a lil pillow just like in the commercial . LOL did you watch the live cam? it was soo cute .says if you dont see him dont worry cause he comes back lol

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Rangel Dangel you seem pretty broken up about this. Why don't you go play the claw at Wally World.I am sure they have a mini giraffe in the animal pile somewhere

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rangel Dangel you seem pretty broken up about this. Why don't you go play the claw at Wally World.I am sure they have a mini giraffe in the animal pile somewhere
:rain: Its just not the same :cry: Its ok though Im on the waiting list and since im #723,678,678 or sumthin and they take what 251days gestation, I have a ton of time to read up on them and be very prepared when my lil guy gets to me :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
:rain: Its just not the same :cry: Its ok though Im on the waiting list and since im #723,678,678 or sumthin and they take what 251days gestation, I have a ton of time to read up on them and be very prepared when my lil guy gets to me :)
No, it's 420 days to gestate. Something funny about that number just can't put my finger on it ...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ahhh LMAO well even more time to read up lol ...and funny? hmmmm I have no idea what u find funny ;)

·
Registered
536 Posts
ok, I'll come clean..... I called the number! (It was an extremely boring and slow day at work, ok? That's my excuse!) It's just a recording that says they don't have any mini giraffes available right now. lol :roll:

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
ok, I'll come clean..... I called the number! (It was an extremely boring and slow day at work, ok? That's my excuse!) It's just a recording that says they don't have any mini giraffes available right now. lol :roll:

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl
1 - 20 of 22 Posts