Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Heck yeah! I seen that they are out in the big easy now. How's it going for them out there?

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they'll be opening up in about a month from now. still building kennels and setting up the new digs in the big easy. They have a volunteer program called bully boot camp. check it out..

NEW ORLEANS VOLUNTEER PROGRAM Our first program is the BULLY BOOT CAMP. Here you will get "hands on" experience working behind the scenes with building kennels, cleaning kennels and maintaining the dogs' daily needs. This is a very rare opportunity as we have NEVER allowed anyone "behind the scenes".….now is your chance!

This program is also set up to accept out of state people as you will live under the same roof alongside the Villalobos crew. This is not a "day by day" program. This is being offered on a weekly basis only and all applicants must be approved by our founder Tia Torres.

TO SIGN UP FOR THE BULLY BOOT CAMP EMAIL US HERE: [email protected]

i want to remind everyone about the sanctuary in new mexico. All the old, unadoptable dogs are there with Mando and Ruby. since they left cali, its been rough and they need everything from blankets to feed bowls. even have a shortage of collars and leashes out there so we're going to help them out coming up in a few days.
Watch for details here

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Listened to this earlier and got it stuck in my head lol. kept singing the chorus my sister got it stuck in her head lol

That boot camp is so interesting I really hope to be able to afford to do it one day.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
they'll be opening up in about a month from now. still building kennels and setting up the new digs in the big easy. They have a volunteer program called bully boot camp. check it out..

NEW ORLEANS VOLUNTEER PROGRAM Our first program is the BULLY BOOT CAMP. Here you will get "hands on" experience working behind the scenes with building kennels, cleaning kennels and maintaining the dogs' daily needs. This is a very rare opportunity as we have NEVER allowed anyone "behind the scenes".….now is your chance!

This program is also set up to accept out of state people as you will live under the same roof alongside the Villalobos crew. This is not a "day by day" program. This is being offered on a weekly basis only and all applicants must be approved by our founder Tia Torres.

TO SIGN UP FOR THE BULLY BOOT CAMP EMAIL US HERE: [email protected]

i want to remind everyone about the sanctuary in new mexico. All the old, unadoptable dogs are there with Mando and Ruby. since they left cali, its been rough and they need everything from blankets to feed bowls. even have a shortage of collars and leashes out there so we're going to help them out coming up in a few days.
Watch for details here
Definitely bro! Let me know. I'm in So Fla so hard for me to travel but I'm down to help however I can...fact

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Excellent! Trinity, my 2 yr old daughter, has the song almost memorized... lol. Funny to hear her trying to sing it! All she knows right now is "This is how we roooolllll!" Lmao!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Excellent! Trinity, my 2 yr old daughter, has the song almost memorized... lol. Funny to hear her trying to sing it! All she knows right now is "This is how we roooolllll!" Lmao!
thats awesome and thanks for getting it stuck in my head again. dayyyyymmmm lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey guys i Just came back on the 19th from spending a week in NOLA with them. it was a great experience and I learned ALOT!! the dogs and people are great. I cant wait to go back again!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts