Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow that game was intense!

Go hawks!!!!!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Yes I watched it and the Colts lost too!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Seahawks won?! Even better for my falcons! Sweet!! :D
Only bad news for you is the packers are coming to atlanta.

Seahawks game was a good one, that run by marshawn lynch was the best run I've seen in awhile. At :12 he beasts your boy out the way.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I can't believe these wins. First the hawks now the packers... What is happening to your world football??? Lol. Good thing I don't bet on games or I woulda been out money...

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
It stinks that the Saints lost and the Colts lost:( But when you come from Indiana, how can you not pull for the Colts? And when you went to Purdue University by way of Ft. Wayne, how can you not love Drew Brees? Unhappy, but life will go on! GO BOILERS/GO BEARS!!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hee hee:

·
Registered
505 Posts
True & the packers are my hubby's team. But they did beat them once + they're on a bi...

Either way I'm happy with this season for the Falcons
If ya'll beat the packers ya'll are goin to the superbowl, if not the packers are goin, I'm picking the seahawks over the bears because culter sucks and the winner of the atlanta and packers game over the seahawks. I wouldn't be suprised if the seahawks go all the way though.

BUT, I'm pickin my New England Patriots to win it all. Brady needs that 4th ring, I hope he gets 5 and makes history.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts