Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes untiI i get ma new Iaptop 2morrow i have some ABCs missing functionaIity.....

anyways.....any socaI peeps or events??? do any of u guys get together with your dogs ?? i mean dog parks got scratched off, .... and i was rather enjoying that as we as samson... or a show? anything? .....

no cIue whats around.... saw something in Pomona coming up with buIIies.... was hoping to see some APBT around weII taken care of etc .....

man i hate this Iaptop !!!! oh weIIs ..... anything happening or some caendar of events....remember ...sharing is caring IoI <----- i cant even speII IoI wtf aaarrggghhhh

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks for the repIy!!!!

can u eIaborate, because I kind of dont understand what that means to the pubIic or to my dog per say.... its to watch, to join? dont have a cIue much IoI

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
WPBC is a training club headed up by Leri Hanson. You're welcome to bring your dog and check it out.

"We are a training resource club for serious trainers and competitors of the American Pit Bull Terrier and other bully breeds. Our main goal and objective is to work closely with our members, creating a program that will help them reach their individual training goals. We are committed to training our dogs in a professional, competitive, ethical manner to the best of our ability. Our focus is on coaching you to reach your competitive goals, while also showcasing the breed in recognized dogs sports and to the general public. We believe in promoting the American Pit Bull Terrier as a safe and dependable all purpose working and family dog.

WPBC Training Programs :

Obedience
Confidence Course/Agility
Rally
Conformation
Puppy STAR training
Canine Good Citizen training
Therapy Dogs International training
ADBA Safe Dog Certification training and testing
Website
Home Page

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmm.... not gonna pretend I am after a working dog ....weII unIess he s gonna pay rent then its on!! IoI

but def woudnt mind checking it out to see if perhaps I coud take advantage of some of the training.... his jumping on everyone and chewing everyones hands and danging cIothes is not too cute anymore now that he is getting stronger at aImost 8 months oId...

maybe u Iet me know when the next time u go if u do ....so we can meet up ....or other members too.... i just wanna do new stuff with my dog

1 - 5 of 5 Posts