Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black Pitbull puppy 5 months old exactly and he weighs 42lbs and still has a lot of loose skin to grow into so I was just wondering what you guys thought.. He was 32lbs and 15 weeks.. I have ADBA papers saying APBT but he seems a little big for his age and to be a pitt, but he does not have that huge head of a bully.. sorry if im in the wrong thread im new to this site so please just give me your input.. thank you

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
can you post the ped ? or names on the ped? thats is what will tell you what you have

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
If you could post his ped we could help you more :D He does seem a little big for a 5 mo. old APBT but that does not mean anything, good lookin boy btw :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
the papers.. post the parents names and grandparents if you have them , we can see what we can dig up from there.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Sorry, I forget some people are new to this but yes angel is right, post the names of the parents, grandparents and at least one more generation so we can help you with your questions :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
moved houses... tryin to find papers

hope i didnt lose them ha, but moved houses due to my lil man recently and lookin for the papers, funny how i can find my girlfriends pugs papers ha, but ill find them and post asap

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
was he registered to you yet or do you just have the puppy papers? if he is already registered to you then you could print off a duplicate registration form and send it in

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
He's a really nice-looking animal. Oh, and look, there's a dog in the pics, too! *ahem*

But yeah, what others said. Looking at the pedigree will help a lot. Big dogs happen. Its the purpose of the breeding that generally defines APBT vs bully.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
What ? a dog? where? I didnt see it :( lol

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
They just look like big APBTs to me. Well dad does. Mom looks standard.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
He's a really nice-looking animal. Oh, and look, there's a dog in the pics, too! *ahem*

But yeah, what others said. Looking at the pedigree will help a lot. Big dogs happen. Its the purpose of the breeding that generally defines APBT vs bully.
:goodpost: exactly what I was thinking! :rofl:

And Op..Your pup most likely is American Bully.
Especially if those are his parents

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
his dad is a looker.. handsome boy.. the only real way to know is to get that pedigree :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts