Go Pitbull Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
wait, I thought any dog with unknown heritage that can be traced by records (registered or handwritten peds) from both parents or comes from one unpapered dogs and is the pup is also not papered, is a considered mutt for generalization purposes. Or if one parent is unknown, as this one appears, its considered a mutt? What do you mean proof a dog is a mutt. Proving I have a mutt is like telling me to prove I have an AmStaff. What am I missing lol
Its a matter of opinion if the dog is a mutt. For all you know the dog is pure bred. Having no papers means just that YOU HAVE NO PAPERS. A dog having no papers doesn't make it a mutt, so his claims of the dog being a mutt are no more valid then her claim of the dog being pure bred. The dog has no known heritage on one side so it is nothing more than a dog who you will NEVER know if it is purebred or a mutt.

The person I jumped had no idea what he is talking about and just wanted to come in and jump on the bandwagon.

To the OP you have enough threads about this same subject all others will be deleted from this point on. We don't need 3 threads on whether this dog is dalmation or pitbull because without record of anything YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW THE DOG IS BRED OTHER THAN ONE SIDE.

·
Registered
117 Posts
^^^lol But really courtney just be proud of the dog you have. If your were competeing in something and this issue came up i would understand to a degree but you have a pet and no matter what there will always be someone out there who's going to say something you wont like about it. It happens to everyone, wether they own a papered purebred or a mutt.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
there is absolutly no evidence to lead anyone to think there may or may not be any pitbull/bully in your dog. ukc reg dog could be dalmation considering the way your dog looks but that is obvious with the spots. im not familiar with fbkc either. Im gunna take a shot in the dark here, are you planning on breeding this purebred unregistered dog with no known lineage or are you just really that confused about what people are telling you what they "think" your dog is? im really curious

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Thanks Holly I get what you are saying now. Wa scratching my head for a minute lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
What happened to my post? I guess it got lost in transition to combine threads LOL! Oh well.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bona Fide Kennel Club {BFKC} is a game-bred dog registry. One can assume therefor that the mother is an APBT. Most "APBTs" with the UKC are Bullies or AmStaffs or "Pitterstaffs" so one can assume that the father is not an APBT. There's no knowing for sure but I'd put my money on the dog being a mix.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts