Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, what was your apbt (if you have one), not bully, weight at 3 months?

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
I had to go check her records, but at 11 weeks, 6 days old Keira weighed in at 20 pounds. She is now 9 months old and about 42 pounds.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Diesel was about 12-15 lbs.. cant remember exactly

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
my pup was about 24 lbs at 3 months. he is now 2 and a half and about 60 lbs, but I am trying to get him to 50-55lbs.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's cool to see diff variations cause it's funny how some are heavier at a young age but then grow to be less. And performanceknls your dog looks bigger than that!

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
My male was 12lbs at 3 months,
He is now 57lbs at 18 months.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Most APBT's i've had around that age were around 12 - 15lbs topping out any where from 38 - upper 40's conditioned, low 40's to mid 50's chain weight. Generally the weight at 4 months you double it and thats a generalized sum of what you will be looking at fully grown, though its not always the case.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Whitman was a small boy. When I rescued him at 8wks, he was about 10lbs. Now he's 1 1/2yrs old and about 64lbs. Funny how he went from a small pup, to a big boy!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whitman was a small boy. When I rescued him at 8wks, he was about 10lbs. Now he's 1 1/2yrs old and about 64lbs. Funny how he went from a small pup, to a big boy!
10 pounds at 8 weeks isn't small lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Most APBT's i've had around that age were around 12 - 15lbs topping out any where from 38 - upper 40's conditioned, low 40's to mid 50's chain weight. Generally the weight at 4 months you double it and thats a generalized sum of what you will be looking at fully grown, though its not always the case.
It's not always the case but most of the time it is. I sometimes hear about those freak cases where the dog has triples tho

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
You need to feed that boy woman!!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Bring him my way. Lol. I'll take him.... Shame on you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts