Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAY my dog took all three placements out of 5 dogs today at the Rally show! Then I showed my friends Border Terrier in Novice and he took a 2nd place.

Siren took 1st place in RO2 (Advanced level) with a score of 96. She was much better today and we played as a team.

Trinity took 2nd place in RO2 with a score of 94. Trinity has been ill lately so it was really good to get her out and about.

Tempest did great with a 3rd place in RO2 and a score of 91. Not bad for a dog who is mainly an agility dog, She has not had as much obed training and you can tell by watching her but she still did great!

Here is Bezel, not an APBT but a nice performance. He took 2nd place with a score of 99 in RO1 (novice) we missed out on 1st place and high in trail by one point!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YAY!!!!!! Good job you guys :) They're such awesome doggies and you are an amazing trainer. :hug:

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Well done, Lisa. You're an inspiration.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
awesome Lisa nice job!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Congrats! You should be so proud of your dogs and yourself :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Whoooo APBT cleanin house!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Great job Lisa!I enjoyed watching the videos.Everytime I see you do something with your dogs you make me want to get out there and work mine!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys and yes you should get out there and work your dogs!! It feels so good to get out there and and show everyone that this breed can do just about anything! I am super competitive anyway and I love showing, then to do it with a breed that no one expects is even better. I really do want another Border Collie but I do not have the time to train another dog..... Darn! lol

·
Registered
795 Posts
That is AWESOME!

You DEFINITELY are an inspiration!

Amazing videos by the way :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
YAY! Thanks for posting! and congrats to you both!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Whoa that is awesome! Congratulations!

I love watching Trinity - she's such a happy girl it's all she can do to contain herself! lol

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Send me Varro, I'll send you a collie :D
lol nice try! He is such a great pup I am excited to see what he does in training.
Whoa that is awesome! Congratulations!

I love watching Trinity - she's such a happy girl it's all she can do to contain herself! lol
That is why we call her Tornado Trin! She is so full of life it kills me to say she is very ill and has limited time. She has some disease we have not identified yet and we have done a lot of testing. I am thinking of some sort of cancer that we just have not found. She is very happy just very skinny and her health keep declining. I am very sad so we are keeping her as happy as we can. pray for her!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts