Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purple Tri Bullies???? I was talking to a friend who breeds and raises American Bulldogs, she also has a blue trindle APBT, yes he is, lol, he is UKC/ADBA reg, he looks APBT and not bully, anywayz, we were talking and they told me about a purple colored tri bully??

Is there such a thing, if socan I please see pics.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
not sure about purple never heard of that, think maybe someone put a new name on the blue tri's to make some $$$ on a hype? lol just what I think. there are blue tri's my friend has a gorgeous one.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yes, I will post a pic of Diego, he is a sexy boy, lol. He is brindle where his tri markings are, lol. Just wondering they were saying they had seen some on line somewehre just didn't know if anyone else had heard of them or not. Thanks Angel, maybe Lauren or John can shed some more light on this subject, lol. But thanks for your input, I kinda thought so but if there are pics I would love to see them.

omg I am gonna slap my niece she is reading everything I type outloud, smack her I swear :p

·
Registered
2,960 Posts

The people who own this dog call it a purple tri. I'm pretty sure it's just a double dilute. Both blue and red with tri markings.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hmmmm lol i also never herd of that the ones i have is standard black,tan,white tri and the other 1 i have is chocolate tri brown, tan, white. then u have ur blue tri blue,tan,white.but purple no lol..... ukc has the purple ribbon title could that be what he was talking about purple ribbon tri color

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
heres a link to a site who are working on a purple tri line , I would call them closer to blue tris they are just a light shade. but pretty non the less.
THELMA AND LOUISE

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
ARE YOU FJ?????? This all came to be about 2 YEARS ago when I posted a joke on Atlanta Craigslist when people took it and ran! Next there will be tri greens and tri oranges, when does this bullshit end?
You may have posted a joke, but I doubt you are the only person to think of it. No offense intended. People had pyramids all over the world when they couldn't even communicate across oceans yet. So they all thought of the same thing at about the same time.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Purple Tri Bullies???? I was talking to a friend who breeds and raises American Bulldogs, she also has a blue trindle APBT, yes he is, lol, he is UKC/ADBA reg, he looks APBT and not bully, anywayz, we were talking and they told me about a purple colored tri bully??

Is there such a thing, if socan I please see pics.
Ah, that is just another sales pitch.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
REALLY? So you thought of a purple pit bull over two years ago? That is not the point I'm making, the point is this breed had been disrespected enough! Time to stand up for what is right!
These are bully's not pit bulls. To answer your question. Yes, I did think a dog might come in a purplish shade well over two years ago.

Pitbull and Amstaff Page
This site is way over 2 years old and it has a "lilac" dog on it. It's no new idea. Pretty old actually.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL you guys are silly .. I call those blue-tri's Tye I don't know where all this lavender stuff came from but I am not buying it... If you see those it will obviously be an american Bully. That color that I guess looks purple to some people is really blue that's been so over diluted that there is very little pigment left. I still say it's a blue tri though just super diluted.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Lady I have a free cross country transporter, you know that! Fedex is not needed!
Aimee....dogs don't come in purple so please buy KG420's cat and do us all a favor!
It's just a descriptive term. Technically dogs don't come in "blue" either.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Hey guys be nice to Amiee that's my girl !!! She is right that color is really just blue that's been super diluted ... Bully breeder's call it Purple, Lavender, Lilac to make it sound special it's just a diluted color nothing special.

·
Registered
25 Posts
LOL you guys are silly .. I call those blue-tri's Tye I don't know where all this lavender stuff came from but I am not buying it... If you see those it will obviously be an american Bully. That color that I guess looks purple to some people is really blue that's been so over diluted that there is very little pigment left. I still say it's a blue tri though just super diluted.
thats very true i only know of 3 different tri colors standard tri, blue tri, chocolate tri or some people call brown tri

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts

The people who own this dog call it a purple tri. I'm pretty sure it's just a double dilute. Both blue and red with tri markings.
I really want a dog this color.... I'm not joking.... really! I have never been one to own a dog off of color but you have to admit that is one sexy dog! ;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
breeder in the area`s "purple" tri ((Photos (c) DL Legends Kennels & All Star Bullies Lv))

I dont think its an official color but this is what they claim them to be here.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
breeder in the area`s "purple" tri ((Photos (c) DL Legends Kennels & All Star Bullies Lv))

I dont think its an official color but this is what they claim them to be here.
It is just sales pitch, marketing gimmick, whatever you want to call it. There is no such color as a purple tri.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts