Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
She is such a cutie I really like that little dog :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She is adorabull! Did she have a litter recently? She has some hangers on her :D I want to see more pics of your new boy! Why do I forget his name!!?? Crush!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
we being stingey on crush's pictures lol , and yes she had a litter about 3 months ago, there are threads around with pictures of them somewhere .

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
we being stingey on crush's pictures lol , and yes she had a litter about 3 months ago, there are threads around with pictures of them somewhere .
Loki's babies right! I kind of remember something to that extent....and yes, you are being very stingy with Crush pics! Lol! Bella thinks he's a cutie ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol yes lokis babys, crush just got his ears done so waiting for him to look smokin before we post more pics lol

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Pepper is one of my favorites. i love her markings. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL ya she looks like a cow , especially with the udder LMAO , had a couple lil kindergarten kids snickering and pointing at her one day { when she was wayyyy bigger like a week before she dropped} and after about 5 minutes of watching them laugh and point one finally said to me " She looks just like a COW " and they burst out laughing, was the cutest thing ever I had to laugh at them.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Great smile lol loving the sun like any good pup!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Great smile lol loving the sun like any good pup!!
LOL she has the biggest smile ever and all the time , very happy girl , timid but happy :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts