Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if they are then be sure to say hi to Sibera The White Tiger! He lives with his cousin Tyberis (the lion cub), and is Rascal's most coolest pal out of the whole bunch! He loves grabbing and playing with Cat Tails. Why?...maybe because they're "Cat" Tails :rofl:
Okay...So here he is! Like the grass effect??

Don't you just love his hair???

(For those who may not remember...This is Tyberis)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
White tigers are my favorite! Love the hair lol.

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Very awesome Nisse!! I'm lovin it!! I can't wait to see this all put together! I'm totally lovin the grass!! I love cat tails, anyways.. used to play with em all the time when I lived in Florida as a child!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Annie, Sibera looks like me, he is wayyyy to cute, and I love the expression on his face :D ooo I can't wait to see more, mmmm, keep up the great work girl, love you:D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
you are one talented girl. you seem to get better and better everytime i view ur stuff. good work. is this all done on the comp? or do u hand sketch it first

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very awesome Nisse!! I'm lovin it!! I can't wait to see this all put together! I'm totally lovin the grass!! I love cat tails, anyways.. used to play with em all the time when I lived in Florida as a child!
LOL! Thanks so much Auntie Bev!! I can't wait either! That grass was a life saver! I couldn't think of how to make him not look weird while holding cat tails in a blank white background! And Cat Tails are awesome! They remind of those lipstick plants that have the fuzzy red tips! :D

OMG Annie, Sibera looks like me, he is wayyyy to cute, and I love the expression on his face :D ooo I can't wait to see more, mmmm, keep up the great work girl, love you:D
LOL! You're so funny Momma Tye! I love his hair, he's a charming little guy isn't he?:rofl: and I sure will, i love you toooo! :D

you are one talented girl. you seem to get better and better everytime i view ur stuff. good work. is this all done on the comp? or do u hand sketch it first
Much appreciated Thaim ;) I try to do better everytime and i'm sooo happy it's being noticed! I sketch all of my animations first, then if it looks right and has no mistakes i go back over the drawing with a heavier hand to make the lining of it darker. Then i upload them onto the comp and edit them in photoshop. Here's the original drawing of Sibera ;) I'm gonna do a vid of an animation one day to show you guys. I just need to find out how to hold the camera steady! :)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Very nice. I like the grass, but you could put him in or around water as well. Tigers love water.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol Annie, you do an awesome job. And I look forward to a video of how you animate things, that would be cool, can you not make it stationary somehow, like right next to yu?? hmm thinking outloud, did not sleep well last night, sorry :p

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice. I like the grass, but you could put him in or around water as well. Tigers love water.
WOAH how could i forget!!?? Thanks so much for that, i'll do that!:goodpost:

lol Annie, you do an awesome job. And I look forward to a video of how you animate things, that would be cool, can you not make it stationary somehow, like right next to yu?? hmm thinking outloud, did not sleep well last night, sorry :p
Good point lol! But i have no idea how to do it. Like this person did. Its sooo still!

AND i wanna show you guys how i edit up and bring Rascal alive sort of like this person did. But i have no idea how to do so :(

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
You could tie a video camera above your head. lol.

For the computer drawing there are programs that will take pics at certain intervals and save them for you so you can make a movie out of them. I'll look some up.

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You could tie a video camera above your head. lol.

For the computer drawing there are programs that will take pics at certain intervals and save them for you so you can make a movie out of them. I'll look some up.
I hope i don't sound crazy but i actually considered that :rofl: I'll ask some of the people on youtube you've made vids of themselves drawing. Hopefully i'll get helpful responses.

And thank you so much for the links! I'm using the free one. Now i can show you guys (and gals) how i bring my characters to life :D:goodpost:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Doesn't sound crazy to me, but that could be because that's the only thing I could think of. lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts