Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why oh WHY do Lex & Lily seem to get a kick out of going into the hamper, pulling out ONLY my underwear & Sean's socks & hop around the house with it using it as a tug rope for each other to play with... It's quite disgusting >.< - They were having a good ole time until I busted them.

Okay after typing this out, I'm not so mad anymore - actually it's quite funny. But SHEESH!! I've had to replace more underwear than bones :p.. Lex has magically taught himself to open doors & hiding hamper is virtually impossible from these Goober meisters!!

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
That's hilarious. Honestly though, you have it easy, my mom's dachshund that passed two years ago used to go into the bathroom trash and remove far worse things and drag them around the house. My parents house has a septic system so certain things can't be flushed, if you catch my drift. Be blessed with underwear and sock tug of wars. :)

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's hilarious. Honestly though, you have it easy, my mom's dachshund that passed two years ago used to go into the bathroom trash and remove far worse things and drag them around the house. My parents house has a septic system so certain things can't be flushed, if you catch my drift. Be blessed with underwear and sock tug of wars. :)
OMG... Thank goodness it's not that bad - HAHA. Lex & Lily are definitely partners in crime lol

My mom has a daschund too - she named him dewie coco puff :confused::confused:>.<- thing is a gnarly little sucker LOL. Lunged at me once in my home while she visited - only likes her (sigh)... But I guess it was my fault when I tried to fix the hoody that got caught on his ear haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts