1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Dad.....LOL! That is to darn cute! :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
That is awesome! So cool you were able to capture it!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Just a heads up. Maggie loves watching TV, but when two grizzly bears were fighting, she charged my new 65" plasma and tried biting the bears. Now I've got scrapes on the screen that can't be removed.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL good pic. What a cutie. My cats love watching Ice Age cause of the squirrel lol. They bomb off the couch and smack into the tv trying to catch him loll.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
cute pic :D

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anytime Ariya sees a dog on TV she is glued to it lol....most of the times she will just sit there and watch but other times shw goes right up to the tv and barks.....

BTW thanks for the heads up on the dog scratching the tv....

·
Registered
546 Posts
I heard once that dogs eyes can't really see the tv screen images...but I think its bs. Whenever I watch rescue ink or any dog shows on netflix leo and lily react...the other day there was something on about abused pits and a dog on the screen wimpered causing Lily to tuck her tail between her legs and piddle o_o she was genuinely scared...its always so interesting to see how dogs react to human technology...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.