Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
I have a special love for blue boys, since that's what I happened to have join my family. He's a looker. :)

Thank you for defending our country BTW. It's much appreciated.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's my pleasure I have a lot of pride serving our nation. Just wish our troops had an easier time owning these dogs ie BSL!!!!!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
He's a handsome boy!
I thank you as well for all the sacrifices you make to help keep this country the amazing place it is.:clap:

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
what a good looking boy, super cute!!!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Thanks for voluteering to keep me safe. I am humbled and grateful for your courage and sacrifice for me a total stanger. Thank you...and your dog is beautiful too.

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
BSL is BS and as far as I'm concerned if you're willing to die for our country you can own whatever kind of dog, cat, or whatever animal you are capable of caring for. I also think that if a military installation is a piece of the US plopped down in a foreign country then it should be just as autonomous in the US as well. BSL should never touch the military bases because they are FEDERAL property. But that's just my opinion.

Regardless, you have a handsome happy boy. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
You have a good lookin dog there. You must stay off post. I had to rehome my girl missy because of the restrictions on apbt/amstaff ownership on post. Now that im married i will be getting another as soon as i get back from afganistan. Im station at Ft. Hood.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I actually didn't know about the post restrictions till after we got him then I saw it on "PIT BOSS" when a lady had to give hers up, that's how I found out. We don't plan on living on post anywhere anyways so it really didn't matter but I have been questioned coming on post quite a bit stating that pitbulls aren't allowed here. I ahve only gotten compliments on his behavior and sweetness just because I feel it's all in how you raise the dog. Heck here on Bliss you can have illegal immigrants from Mexico come on post with no questions asked but I can't have my dog? Just stupid IMO!!! AND THANKS TO EVERYONES COMPLIMENTS ON HIM HE'S DEF A DADY'S BOY lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.