Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arson learning the flirt pole and the ball...

Hmm...Gee I wonder if he's gonna like it?!

Really wish this one came out more in focus :(

Now lets see what he thinks of the ball...

BY GEORGE I THINK HE LIKES IT!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
good lookin pup he looks so much like my boy Red did when he was pup its not even funny.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
He looks so happy with the flirt pole and the ball! Those action shots are absolutely stunning! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera are you using? I'm looking for a good quality, inexpensive digital. I've got a Pentax 35mm that goes to 120mm zoom, and it takes some great shots, but I need a digital for my photography course! Thanks for sharing pix with us.

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He looks so happy with the flirt pole and the ball! Those action shots are absolutely stunning! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera are you using? I'm looking for a good quality, inexpensive digital. I've got a Pentax 35mm that goes to 120mm zoom, and it takes some great shots, but I need a digital for my photography course! Thanks for sharing pix with us.
Thank you! I just use a Nikon D40x it is a great camera for a great price.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
omg he's gettin big quick. Nice pics he looks great :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Arson is looking good!!! Awesome pictures!

What camera are you using?

·
Registered
897 Posts
I use a Nikon D40x those pictures were all taken with a 55-200mm lens with UV filter
Same set-up I have but I have the D3000. I'm about to order a grip for mine and would love to get some new lenses

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
So that kind of flirting won't hurt the puppy? :)
Flirt poles are fine for puppies as long as you are not having them jump to much or to high and and not over working them with it.

Great pics! He is turning into a gorgeous boy :)

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So that kind of flirting won't hurt the puppy? :)
No he never really gets off the ground, so there is not hard impact landing, and he really isn't over exerting himself in anyway...at that age its more like dangling a piece of rawhide in front of him, or dragging it across the ground to get him interested in chasing it. The idea at his age is just to get him interested so he "wins" more often then not, and you wanna quit before he does (keeps him wanting more) :)

·
Registered
711 Posts
He's so gorgeous.
His ears look awesome too!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts