Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! she looks amazing! your awesome chica i LOVE IT!!!!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Girl you need to come teach me how to use CS5!!! LMAO!! I am still learning it's a very complicated program. Anyway great work of course I would expect nothing less from you. You are such an awesome Artist. I wish you much success in the future with whatever you decide to do with your god given talent.

Ps who are you most inspired by? Do you have any particular artist you favor?

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Girl you need to come teach me how to use CS5!!! LMAO!! I am still learning it's a very complicated program. Anyway great work of course I would expect nothing less from you. You are such an awesome Artist. I wish you much success in the future with whatever you decide to do with your god given talent.

Ps who are you most inspired by? Do you have any particular artist you favor?
LOL! *packs my bags* Here i come! hahahaa!
Thank you so much Sadie, you are so kind :)

My inspiration? I get it from animal photographers, like Cheryl Caragan's Passion Pet Photos, and Sooper Photography, and from animal artists like my friend here LordVepar on deviantART

and here
francis-john on deviantART

We are a bunch of artists geeks. :rofl:
I'm the youngest, so i take in their tips of referencing from up to 10 pictures to capture the look and bone structure of the animal.
:D

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
That's awesome!!! I love art I am into modern art. I love Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, and Alexander Calder to name a few. I love lot's of color and drama. You have a very bright future ahead of you. Keep up the good work and you will go far.

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's awesome!!! I love art I am into modern art. I love Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, and Alexander Calder to name a few. I love lot's of color and drama. You have a very bright future ahead of you. Keep up the good work and you will go far.
I studied Picasso and his art in school last year! He is awesome, and so are his quotes! Thank you so much. I enjoy showing you guys my most confident art :) :hug:

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
AWW!! That is awesome as usual girl! Love your work! That is making me want a Bella photo real bad now LOL!!! Such talent you have and a bright future ahead :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Yayyy! Thank you for the awesome comment! Is Bella the cutie in your signature? :D
Again, thank you! :D LOL
Your very welcome! And yes, that is my sweet girl in my siggie :D

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Oh, T'nisse, what a beautiful job you did here!! When you do strike it rich someday, I think that we made a deal that I'd be on your payroll somehow, right? Maybe as a critic, or someone who says "nice job", or someone who makes sure you don't cut your ear off (VG);) Seriously, I'll have to let you do a sketch of Badger and all his dark brindleness:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts