Go Pitbull Forums banner

Art work!

Tags
art work
1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Rudy4747 
#1 ·
So in an attempt to draw some funds for our ADBA club I have done some art work to raffle and auction. Since we haven't advertised them I thought I would see what you guys thought.

THis first one is Greenwoods CH Stryder, This one sold at ADBA convintion in the EBA auction for A nice lil price.

Second I did a pole of sourts on FB of famous dogs and The winner was Honeybunch, so this is one of her that will be raffled at our ADBA show.

And lastly my Favorite. This is is A dog belong to a freind of mine He is the highest pointed conformation dog in the histoy of the ADBA. Steal hearts Grand champion 16 Matthew!

What do you guys think?

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah I know how much it went for and I was truly astonished. I think the other are better. I wish I could have been their. Had planned to but just did not work out well next time I hope. Thanks for the complement.

#7 ·
Haha thans Princess I really likethat one too I having a full size print made of it to keep.

Yeah man I havent drawn in years so seems the rust is coming off.

#10 ·
Rudy -
I have a lil gyp down from that that Matthew . I really like your work too. Always have to respect art, especially dog art!
What ADBA club and when are the shows?
I know who to talk to for some sketches!!
Could really get these on a market.

#11 ·
I am member of the green country apbt club. We have a facebook page check it out some time this weekend I will get these on our page. What is your dogs name? Know a few of the mathew pups really like a couple of them.

I will be doing a co uple more to be in the raffle at our show in April 19 29 21 in dewy oklahoma. They are good size drawings too. Any way thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.