Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
through the classifieds in the paper today, I thought I might run this add!!

RARE APBT!!!!! RARE

Males and Females, Rare Red and Black, Buckskins too.

45-55lbs

Proportional heads, conformationally correct, structurally sound, Athletic
Normal head and balanced chest....

$$$ Working mans Price $$$$

(not a hint of sarcasm!! :rofl: )

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Thats the exact opposite of what you see in the papers today,[i look alot].
90% of the dogs are advertised as blue with massive heads and chest"these pup's are mosters",hehe...

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Those are rare lol...

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
You are going to have to be breeding like crazy if you are going to have them rare dogs so cheap that a working person can buy one.

3,968 Posts
cane76 said:
Thats the exact opposite of what you see in the papers today,[i look alot].
90% of the dogs are advertised as blue with massive heads and chest"these pup's are mosters",hehe...
i couldnt agree more! i find its mostly people thinking they have an apbt when its an american bully.

... i wish i could afford a rare pitbull maybe i should check them out if they are selling something that rare for an affordable price lol.

hey onyx is black does that mean he is rare to!!??:poke:

·
Registered
342 Posts
wtf?!?! my papers always say rare blues/reds massive bones blah blah blah.... i didn't know of any pit bulls being rare though lol!

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
If you really want to run a RARE add:

For sale APBT Puppies.

Never mind, I decided not to breed. Please adopt from your local shelter.

·
Registered
767 Posts
:rofl: :clap: only in a perfect world

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I always say, the only rare APBT is one that is from a breeder who titles and health-tests, doesn't overbreed, and only places his dogs in top-notch homes. :angeldevi

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
bahamutt99 said:
I always say, the only rare APBT is one that is from a breeder who titles and health-tests, doesn't overbreed, and only places his dogs in top-notch homes. :angeldevi
Sad and very true. Nice to see you on the forum!

·
Registered
342 Posts
bahamutt99 said:
yeah i totally agree with you! but it will never happen atleast I haven't seen it yet...

Also buggleblue your right only crappy pups are in the paper because they can't sell(because they are shit) so they put them in the paper to get it out there more hoping it will sell lol!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Its not an impossibility Msmith. I own 3 dogs from such a breeder. They're just few and far between, and even when you find them, they're hard as all get-out to obtain dogs from. They make you work for it. :poke:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts