Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we took the dogs on a nice long hike yesterday!
:pupruns:
Here are a couple of my favorite shots!

Willow is so excited to be out lol

Raj loves to jump lol

Me with the dogs =)

Derp! lol

Look mom! Look over there!!

Me with Willow

Derp! lol

Thanks for looking!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
3 pic.. check out Raj eyeballing Willow.. do they not get along?

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Your black bitch is beautiful and I don't care to much for black dogs lol! I love her though! Great pics your male is handsome as well :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3 pic.. check out Raj eyeballing Willow.. do they not get along?
Yes they do actually pretty well! She's generally the testy one. He is picky and choosy with what dogs he doesn't like.

Your black bitch is beautiful and I don't care to much for black dogs lol! I love her though! Great pics your male is handsome as well :)
Thank you! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Great pics, i love your black girl she is stunning.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a different picture of Raj. Willow is in the picture too, but I cropped her out because she was trying to jump the other way lol

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
very nice pictures, and great looking pups. love the one with Raj looking over the wall.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I love them both .. My female is the testy one of the two also .. She doesnt like to put up with any crap weiser throws her way .. do you know the backround of your brown boy or no?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No actually Raj is a rescue and we've had him since he was 10 weeks old. The whole litter was found abandoned in some house covered in fleas

Willow was a stray believe it or not. My boyfriend found her in the snow behind his job when we took her to the vet he told us she was only about 6 weeks old =( She was left in a little box and blanket...like that would have done much help =/

·
Registered
795 Posts
Good looking babies you have there!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts