Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing .... JUBILEE. Also known as Jubi, Juju, and Jujubean. :)

Here she is in her ex-pen (which I have to fix to put piddle pads underneath the entire thing):

Here she is wandering the house under close supervision of me and Kane:

And no, I don't know what my hand is doing in that pic. The hat was supposed to be there for visual comparison on size, but ... you know. Puppies don't stay still for long, lol.

The last one of her sleeping in my lap as I'm typing this:

Everything has gone great so far (I know that can't last, lol) and I really think I've fallen in love with her. Barring anything major happening in the next week or so, I think I'm going to keep her. It's weird to have a puppy-puppy in the house again. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
O M G Kate, thank you sooooooooooo much, I LOVE her name, JuJuBean it is, lol. Sh eis so stinkig cute, can I please come visit for some puppy playtime :D Thankyou so much for these pics :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She is almost TOO cute! :)

Thanks guys.

If anyone wants to come over for some puppy playtime, all 3 of us would love to have you! And that's an honest answer! :) Kane loves anyone and everyone and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure this pup turns out the same way. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awesomeness, I need me some puppy time :D I know you will do an awesome job with her, lol, her name totally suits her too :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
She is so stinking cute!!! And the names are adorable lol. Is she super high energy? I've oh met one corgi before but know they are great at agility sports cuz they are smart super athletic and so high energy lol. Can't imagine what they are like as puppies!

·
Registered
281 Posts
What a cutie :)

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Talk about cuteness overload!

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is so stinking cute!!! And the names are adorable lol. Is she super high energy? I've oh met one corgi before but know they are great at agility sports cuz they are smart super athletic and so high energy lol. Can't imagine what they are like as puppies!
I know, right! I didn't think it was possible for any dog to be cuter than Kane was @ that age, but she's giving him a run for his money. ;)

Well, I took her to the vet today and the vet, who has raised and titled corgis in agility, says that she's probably about 7 weeks or so, MAYBE 8, but that would be pushing it. Jubi only weighs ~3lbs! I can't remember Kane ever being that small, lol, and I got him at 6 weeks, lol.

Anyways, because she's still a little younger, she's not super high energy, but I can already tell she'll be able to keep up with Kane no problem, despite her smaller size. She bounces around, tearing into her little plush dog that's like, twice the size she is ... she's mock-charged Kane in play ... so she has no problems throwing her little butt around to get her way, lol.

What a cutie :)
Thanks! :)

Talk about cuteness overload!
I almost can't take being surrounded by the cuteness so much! I've now officially got the two cutest pups in the world. ;)

awesomeness, I need me some puppy time :D I know you will do an awesome job with her, lol, her name totally suits her too :D
Thank you! :)

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
very cute corgi looks comfy in his new home

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
bump, where are the NEW PICTURES!?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts