Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww exciting, your getting one? do you know male of female? sorry i didnt see the thread but cali2bc told me lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awww. congrats!! glad shes doin ok :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Playboy`s owner is coming to choose his pick of the litter today. He`s taking one of the females. my buddy said he would hold the second female for me. So either the blue brindle female or the fawn one, depending which he doesnt choose.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow doing a 1st pick at a day old? crazy , he really wont be able to tell anything at this point. cool if its just for pet purpose I guess but heaven forbid something happens in the next 3 weeks { the critical time with the pup}

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He wants one female, there`s only 2. Lol I`m not sure if he is choosing today or just coming to see what his stud produced.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
All of these puppies are spoken for, right? This nudges the line on rule #1. ;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I don`t know who`s all accounted for. I`m not here to sell dogs, they aren`t mine. I`m just excited to be able to have a well bred bully, I had to share :p

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ah man buddy left Ash unsupervised while he made breakfast this morning and she rolled over on the blue female and crushed her. :(

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I`m really not too interested in a male. Though I do really like the dark fawn colored male. I may wait and see if he breeds her. He`s not a breeder, when he bought her she was already pregnant. So we will see how it goes. I`d rather wait and get what I really want rather than settle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts