1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CC's Dirty Bomb aka "Bosco"

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [429283] :: CC'S DIRTY BOMB <<<<PEDIGREE LINK{{{{
47lbs

The only DOUBLE bred son off of CCs Bomber representing Bucky Shred and through Old School Boudreaux stuff; Primarily Jeep & Nigerino this GUY and will throw intelligence, and game with COLBY and OFRN quality looks. His sire Is red red nosed. Bosco is a proven predator control dog and hand raised in our family.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Very nice boy! :)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, he really turned out.. He's knock out more than 3 coyotes, over the thaw and left nothing.. litterally :snap: one was on his tie out, caught em runnin by. He taunted em close with his scraps from the butcher crouching beside doghouse and tree, NAB!!! The other two I let him seek they were on our 5 lookin to eat a goat. Took em on a trek and run across a bear while he was loose, he was aimed at gettin that big dog I know.. The bear easily treed, after about 50yds a small scuffle, he hit it like a dog, she shot up the tree:told me female with cubs... I said AT! ON BY once or twice give em a good pat and we finished or trek. Decided by the time we got back he was worth feeding. Anyone who has boudreaux(eli bullyson), jeep, or nigerino wouldnt do nothing but help their crop with this one. One time out and you could keep it in your yard after that for quite some time. Sound game mind, intelligent, wind, mouth, great bone with voice controllable drive... all the traits you could ask for. Thought I'd share~
RIP CC'sBomber, Bosco is an awesome dog.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
u know i have liked this boy for a while. but after i read that story i could see why u would choose to feed em. good boy Bosco!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I got a nice little bulldog that in a couple years he would go nice with ;) Hehehehehe

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heheheheh! :rofl: your kinda like tudor, good dogs just fall in your lap.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oooooo wow! Definitely a dog who has earned his keep :) he needs to come to my yard-- we got coyotes galore! Lol he'd have a blast :p

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
If he was about 30lbs heavier hooker would be getting bred next heat ;) maybe in about 6 years or so ill have that perfect 100lbs hell on earth dog I want to produce.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as a change in times and places.... to my deepest regret. I had to make the decision to sale Bosco... I hope the best for ya hound...

SOLD.............

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
That was a nice one man. Hope things are going good. We will have to catch up one of these days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts