Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a blast at training today and I got some video
Here is siren

this is Barca and he is a BEAST! He has over the top drive and I am happy I have him back, he is doing great in schutzhund, Obedience, and Agility

Here is Varro

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Looking great! I love me some Varro :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Looking good. Barca is just an awesome dog.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Lisa, what amazing vids, Barca looks awesome and Varro is enjoying that way too much, I love me some Siren, :D ((hugs))

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
Question... what is the purpose behind the object with the gatorade bottles? The dogs are lookin' great BTW :)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Question... what is the purpose behind the object with the gatorade bottles? The dogs are lookin' great BTW :)
It is stuff they use for ring sport to try and test the nerves of the dog. It added a distraction in and puts extra stress on them. Some dogs would no go near the helper if presented with these types of distraction.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
It is stuff they use for ring sport to try and test the nerves of the dog. It added a distraction in and puts extra stress on them. Some dogs would no go near the helper if presented with these types of distraction.
good deal, i figured that was the reason for it, i just haven't seen a contraption like that before :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.