Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ronnie and I went to Atlanta Bullypalooza 5 yesterday and here are some of the pics I took. There were over 400 dogs shown and the show was a huge success. Lots of nice dogs!

Vanessa Downing and her girl Bombshell

Bombshell took Best in Breed

Manny and Ooh-Rah in the Grand Champ class

Champion Nitro

Vanessa and her dog Batman

The Shorty Bull that took Best in Show and I must say that dog performed VERY NICELY.

Southern Pride's Ch Grizz

Tum Tum

Bully the Kid and The Prophecy

Bully Doc's husband took 2nd place with his dog Rev

OK this dog well.....

Bully Doc and her girl Tia

U-Nika

Semper Fi's Espi

Espi

LOVED this dog!

Espi waiting her turn to go

Tia

Ooh-Rah waiting his turn for the GR CH class

Tia being real cute

Ronnie and I loved this dog's face mask

Awesome Junior Handler

Junior Handler

Bully the Kid Jr.

Awesome face mask dog again

Biggie

Loved this pic of CH Nitro lol
I took about 365 pics so I will add more later.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I have been waiting for pics :) that dog tum tum soooo cute , and who is that tri pup? adorable. sooo many great looking dogs prophecy looked really good that last pic though cracked me up. great pics girl now im waiting for more lol.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Looks like fun!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great shots girl!!!!!!!!! Looks like it was a great turn out lots of amazing looking dogs out there.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great pics :)
We have a BUNCH. I'm sure Manny will post them once he crops them and puts borders on them all.

·
Registered
75 Posts
nice pics you took, my phone went dead on me, so i couldnt get pictures, i notice you didnt take any pics of those xxL dogs, or whatever they are called felt bad because in my 20years of dealing with this breed i have never seen apbt so darn big,how is that possible and still a registered dog, and i am not trying to talk down about the dog,but how?? I will say it was something to see.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice pics you took, my phone went dead on me, so i couldnt get pictures, i notice you didnt take any pics of those xxL dogs, or whatever they are called felt bad because in my 20years of dealing with this breed i have never seen apbt so darn big,how is that possible and still a registered dog, and i am not trying to talk down about the dog,but how?? I will say it was something to see.
I assume you are talking about the Extreme Class or XL Class, which I did take pictures of them I just haven't posted them yet. It is possible for them to be registered dogs because they are ABKC registered and the ABKC was created for the American Bully.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have been waiting for pics :) that dog tum tum soooo cute , and who is that tri pup? adorable. sooo many great looking dogs prophecy looked really good that last pic though cracked me up. great pics girl now im waiting for more lol.
I don't know who that tri pup is, but I wanted to put it in my purse and take it home with me. Gorgeous dog!
AWESOME! sounds like a fun time!
It definitely was, Lisa!

Looks like fun!
Word.
Great shots girl!!!!!!!!! Looks like it was a great turn out lots of amazing looking dogs out there.
Huge turnout girl and great dogs, thanks!
Great pics :)
We have a BUNCH. I'm sure Manny will post them once he crops them and puts borders on them all.
I'm Manny and I put borders around my pictures ooohhh look at me I'm fancy....lmmfao.... Can't wait to see them! I saw the ones of Espi on FB and they turned out much better than mine. I forgot my stupid charger and extra battery so I had to limit my flash so I'd have enough battery to take pics of Proph, Espi, and Ooh-Rah. Pfff.... Sacrifices I made for your dogs lmmfao It was good to see y'all!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Ooooo I can't wait to see the rest of the pics :) I wish there was one of these closer to me, we never get anything like that in this little sink hole we live in LOL.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOL Ronnie, get all your ninja gear ready for the next one :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ooooo I can't wait to see the rest of the pics :) I wish there was one of these closer to me, we never get anything like that in this little sink hole we live in LOL.
Girl you live in Cali... There are like 7835969 shows every weekend out there lol

LOL Ronnie, get all your ninja gear ready for the next one :)
She always in her ninja gear operating in stealth mode yo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts