Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Downing's Dropping CAS aka Bombshell. Best Champion and Best in Breed

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That is one stunning bitch! Great pics :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
She is a stunning and sweet girl for sure a well deserved win ... Vanessa is awesome it was touching to see the tears streaming from how proud she was of her girl made me want to cry with her lol.
Absolutely agree, Rooskies! Perfect example of someone who gives a damn about her dog!!! Besides Manny and Steph, of course lol
Definitely a much deserved win!!! I heart Bombshell!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I'm still lol @ feeling like we were walking around with a rare diamond on display my TL... big ol handle with care moment ... I've never been so nervous having someones dog around me hahahahaha ...
lol I know right you were all TL don't get too close to he curb with her bahahahaha.... Precious gem for sure!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
LOL Lauren who is Vanessa Downing? I thought that was Manny and his wife with one of their dogs? I am lost LOL Blonde moment.
lol Nope not Manny and Steph. Vanessa Downing is a very active ABKC person and owner of Bombshell.The guy in the picture with her is Rolando Mata; he handled Bombshell in the ring.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Ahhhh Ok now I get it LOL ... That's cool either way Bombshell is a beautiful Bully. And I love how she broke down into tears and held bombshell in her arms you can tell in the pics it was a very moving moment for her. I love pics like these

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Ahhhh Ok now I get it LOL ... That's cool either way Bombshell is a beautiful Bully. And I love how she broke down into tears and held bombshell in her arms you can tell in the pics it was a very moving moment for her. I love pics like these
Definitely girl! Like I said, those pics captured a moment of someone who truly cares about their dog.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.