Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a pedigree site for sbt. Wow it linked him back to some dogs past his 12 gen and into the 80's. I plan on looking deeper but ran out of time for now. I was really pleased with it. Granted i had to build the front 5 but it took off from there.

Pics are installed but have more to upload

SBT Pedigree

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Looks good, Jimmy. I think I'll have to go digging around for my paperwork and build ones for my two.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I found one of the most influential sbt does show up in the 1930 named gentleman jim. That far back with him in the ped is good for historical purposes
Yeah, Roxy has Gentleman Jim way back there too. I think he's in a massive amount of staffords' peds.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, Roxy has Gentleman Jim way back there too. I think he's in a massive amount of staffords' peds.
Very true. Just seeing the name cought me by suprise. Goes to show anyone you never know what you will find

Post your ped i wanna see it!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
When I get home I'll have to try and find them. I've never been all that keen on peds but I know she has Jim on her top half.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
OK, Jimmy, here you go, mate. This is Nitro's ped: SBT Pedigree

Slightly incomplete on the top side but I'll see if I can uncover the rest at a later stage. Old Jim is in there too! I couldn't find Roxy's ped in my rummaging around last night but I have a feeling it's still with the breeders.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
we share more than a handful of 1920-1940's dogs. talk about good stuff. nitros ped has alot of amazing looking titled dogs. wonder where that gene came from to make him on the large side.
Yes I noticed there were a few shared ancestors back there. Honestly, his size just seemed to jump out of nowhere. His sire was big but within the standard and his dam was probably about 14 inches. By the time Nitro was about 5 months he was bigger than his mum. However, if you saw Dillon (Nitro's sire RIP) next to Nitro you'd have no doubt they were father and son. Almost identical heads. I'd love to have seen some of his ancestors in the flesh.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Onyx is looking sharp brother :) I love the ped by the way!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts