Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with a recent mix up of the DOTM it came to my attention that while conversation went round in the thread no one had reported the issue so that a mod would know. Krystal luckily was savy to what was going on and handled things. It then occurred to me that I see this all to often where an issue is asked about in a thread and unless a mod or staff happens to see that thread the issue goes un noticed.

So what I want to say is IF there is an issue either technical or an issue with a member or post PLEASE REPORT IT. The mods can only keep this forum clean and running if members report what THEY THINK isn't right.

Don't worry that you may be wrong, if you report something that is of no concern we will just not change anything. Now we don't want reported posts about everything you personally disagree with, but if something is against the rules or broken report it so the mods and staff can do their jobs and fix it.

We have a lot of active staff that will be right on a problem, but we do not get to every thread and check on what is going on, so only by you reporting an issue will we know something is amiss.

I am saying this so that everyone can see that the report button is not a bad thing. It is not just used to tattle when someone is bad lol. The report button helps us quickly clean this forum and keep it running smooth.

That is the end of this service announcement thank you :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts