Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
WTF why would they even mention fighting dogs if in the next sentence they give all the reasons why they arent fighting dogs. I hate how they always have to throw that in when its anything pit bull related. Just like if it came into the shelter with an injury { could be from any DA fight between them and another dog or human abuse ect ect } they will label that dog as a bait dog . Ridiculous. This is sad though if they are being targeted but not surprising. There are people out there who hate this breed that much even if they dont know anything about them. BIG reason people should not be leaving there dogs outside unattended { unless you have a super high privacy fence and proper set up where noone can get it },for risk of being stolen or poisoned or worse.

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It sucks, theres this dude in the bully world. He goes to ABKC shows, and poisons the dogs.
I seen some dude post a picture on facebook, where they show their water was poisoned..

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Crap like that is exactly why I have always taught my dogs it's not ok to take food from strangers. I would totally flip out if someone tried t

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Stupid phone lol, people should never just walk up and try to give the dogs anything with out asking permission and even then if you don't know what they have don't let them. Back when we had the AmBulldogs Ryan's ex came and was going to steal them out of our yard. She tried to destract Marley with rib bones but he refused them and stayed at the gate barking at her. I've never been happier about teaching the boys that.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Smiggs, thats some crazy stuff!! I will reserve my judements on those people because one doesnt know what happened to these people to make them flip out on these bulldogs.

Hopefully they cut it out and get some common sense soon...even if its in the form of an uppercut to the chin

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Hey thanks for the head's up. I live in the Houston area. Needless to say if I see this psycho headed my way, we're gonna have some problems...mostly for him.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
wow! what a sicko! i hope this person gets caught and put in a cell with a rather large and violent dog lover.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
that's a horrible story, sucks so bad. Hope they find out who it is. And yeah Angel, I agree, WHY even mention that, except to quash people thinking it and wanting to make it clear that's NOT the case, but I doubt it. KG that was smart of you to teach them that. Never even crossed my mind to try to teach my boy that, but I never leave him alone except in my own house when I go to work or whatnot. Other times I am always with him outside.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
That's scary, I don't keep my dogs outside because of idiots throwing cooked bones over the fence, toys that could easily be choked on, etc. Even caught people sticking fishing poles through the fence. And a dog murderer? Hopefully people are taking their dogs inside in that area.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
That's scary, I don't keep my dogs outside because of idiots throwing cooked bones over the fence, toys that could easily be choked on, etc. Even caught people sticking fishing poles through the fence. And a dog murderer? Hopefully people are taking their dogs inside in that area.
Thats what I worry about too how easy it is for someone to throw something bad over your fence to them. We have had someone leave poisoned meat in parks frequented by dog walkers and there were a couple dogs who died from it { assumed was offleash dogs owners didnt see} but numerous sick dogs from that. As well as another case last year someone was leaving out bowls of anti freeze in the forests , alot of sick people. I always walk my yard to check things out but who is to say if someone hates this breed so much they dont start poisoning them in there own yards. Need to be careful .

·
Registered
19 Posts
un friggen real. if anyone ever did so much as LOOK at bentley with ill intent it would be the last time they seen out of both eyes for quite some time... hope this asshole gets caught

·
Registered
901 Posts
Kg I've done the same thing with my dogs. I learned the hard way. Not by my dog being injured but by my house being robbed. They lured my "vicious" dog out of the house when they broke in with Oreo cookies. The police found a path of Oreo cookies from the front door to the inside back fence, where my dog sat contentedly with a fat stomach. All my valuable possessions were gone. That was then we started teaching the dogs not to accept anything from anyone but my husband or myself. They simply turn there face away when someone offers them something. My vet can't even get them to accept a biscuit from them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts