Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per Scott's (Aus_Staffy) request here are some shots of White Animal getting his drink on. Sorry about the crappy quality.... Camera phone....

Some pre drinking shots of him and Hurricane Brayden. Man I love those two boys with all of my heart.

He loves his too small chair.

This was my favorite picture. He was just chillin like a villian when I walked in the room. Gotta love it....

Sleeping.... Y'all believe that?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO u enabler lol , drinking with minors around *tisk* *tisk* kangol. that pic in the chair upside down he looks passed out lol tongue all out n stuff lmao. cute boys u have :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO u enabler lol , drinking with minors around *tisk* *tisk* kangol. that pic in the chair upside down he looks passed out lol tongue all out n stuff lmao. cute boys u have :)
Thank you, Rangel Dangel!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
It's everything I ever hoped for and more. If he was any more laid back he'd be horizontal.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pitbullmamanatl again."

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's everything I ever hoped for and more. If he was any more laid back he'd be horizontal.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pitbullmamanatl again."
HAHAHA Glad you liked them! He needs a monocle and a smoking jacket though. I'll have to work on that. I always imagine him saying "Hmmm.... Yes, Mother get me a martini." Kind of with a British accent.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Yes! I always imagine him saying something like "Yes, I've had one or two sherries, what of it?!" or "The service in this establishment is deplorable!"

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
cool pics...that dogs crazy!!! lol

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL That dog be living it up! He parties like a rock star for real! Your little boy is soo cute. He's gotten bigger since the last time I saw pics of him.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
kangol cracks me up!!! hes so funny!!! :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts