Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a cross post as the main one is in the VIP section, this is the clean version thats friendly family as i'm sure i've :stick: and :flush: some families around these parts.. From what i'm told even broke up a marriage because her husband couldn't believe their pet bull wasn't pure bred.. But thats just rumors and can't say if its true or not.. :angeldevi

Either way this past year i'm quite sure for every 3 members here i have made someone get bent, aggravated, cry, ashamed, etc over something i've said and given its the time of year to be thankful and show your appreciation.. I decided (with help from American_Pit13) to create a section just for those over sensitive folk that can't take the truth no matter how much sense i :stick: into them. Don't get me wrong here this is a gift for you, not for me!

So next time i happen to insult you or you feel ashamed because of pride or because your just a plain moron, feel free to direct your :cry: to this thread or the VIP version and fill out this complaint form good through 2012 until another one is made. This is a place for all you wusses to come together and cry an ocean or two or feel you have done justice by filling this form out and posting it for the world to see.

So without further waiting....

KMdogs made me cry member complaint form 2011-2012

Name:

Date:

Date and time of incident:

What happened:

On a scale of 1 - 10, how bad did it hurt?:

On a scale of 1 - 10, how much did you cry?:

Is KMdogs presence enough to keep you from staying here at gopitbull?:

Which course of action would you feel appropriate?:
A.) Ban him hes sooooo mean!
B.) God i hate him! But no one deserves to be banned! Suspend him!
C.) I feel a sturdy talk would prove to go a long way.
D.) Insult him or his dogs back!
E.) :cry:

Additional comments:

Legal :poop::
This thread and form in no way reflects the forum staff or owner of gopitbull.com. This is not endorsed nor encouraged by REdog or any other staff member to contribute to this thread as it may result in more crying or endanger your well being if KMdogs responds and you were already mentality unstable. If by contributing you are doing so by your own risk and KMdogs nor gopitbull.com will be legally responsible for actions you chose to take up to and including death. By agreeing to these terms and by filling out the form in a serious manor you are hereby acknowledging you are the biggest wuss and your parents obviously had poor genetics by creating you. Unfortunately culling humans is seen as a negative act however there are some medical treatments out there that may benefit you and allow you to live a slightly less painful life by sucking it up and growing the heck up. These treatments are in no way, shape or form related or endorsed by gopitbull.com and should seek professional advisement.

Reactions: Mach0

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Hahaha what a douche lol.

Reactions: KMdogs

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
I would reply but someone is a wuss and didn't fill out the FORMMMMM

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LMAO that's hilarious
I wonder if i should put these links in my sig so people can be directed to the complaint form.. Though i think thats against the rules unless it changed..

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
You can put the link in your sig. The only time you can't link is a kennel when its an unauthorized breeder/\.

Reactions: KMdogs

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Love it!......

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if i fill this form out will it increase my chances at getting a higher tax return lol
Yes it will! Just have to pay 9.95 and i'll increase your taxes by 40%

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Seems like I missed some good times in my absense from the forum.. ;)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I wonder if i should put these links in my sig so people can be directed to the complaint form.. Though i think thats against the rules unless it changed..
Go for it. It might increase your popularity.:cheers: lol

·
Registered
274 Posts
:snap: Lol. Fill out THIS form at your own peril. Heads could :roll::roll:

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Go for it. It might increase your popularity.:cheers: lol
Already done and my popularity has un changed.. :curse:

lmao oh well, i guess its hard to get more popular than i already am. I'm such a fun loving likable guy right? :angeldevi

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Already done and my popularity has un changed.. :curse:

lmao oh well, i guess its hard to get more popular than i already am. I'm such a fun loving likable guy right? :angeldevi
Haha you are fun to pick on lmfao !

1 - 20 of 35 Posts